Latest Firefox 56 ..

Resurrecting this thread as Firefox 58 won't let me access google or yahoo but will let me get into everything else. I'm getting SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE.

Work arounds on previous versions aren't giving me any joy. Bullguard and malwarebytes say all is well.

No problems here - running Firefox 58.0.2 64-bit in Zorin 12.2 Ultimate 64-bit and no issues accessing google.com or uk.yahoo.com. :D

Resurrecting this thread as Firefox 58 won't let me access google or yahoo but will let me get into everything else. I'm getting SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE.

Work arounds on previous versions aren't giving me any joy. Bullguard and malwarebytes say all is well.

Quick search turned this up? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1206972

---------- Post added 28-02-2018 at 22:22 ----------

Do you have Rapport installed?

Don't have rapport installed. Tried the above, restarted pc - still the same. It's Windows 7 if that makes a difference, but I'm going up to Windows 10 in the near future so I might make do.

There have been a lot of certificates revoked recently for many websites and lots of people are not accepting Symantec root certs as well - I suspect this could be part of the issue.

There have been a lot of certificates revoked recently for many websites and lots of people are not accepting Symantec root certs as well - I suspect this could be part of the issue.

Interesting. It's odd that it's the google and yahoo homepages that aren't working. Amazon is fine, SF (obviously) but not google or yahoo.

Perhaps it is a Windows thing? No issues on getting to those sites In GNU/Linux. However, not sure which version of Firefox is on the Android phone but I keep getting warnings that it is draining the battery - may have to ditch Firefox on the phone for Opera possibly. ;)