New Indian takeaway - Stannington Rd

What's it called? Does it deliver through just eat? Fancy a bash at it tonight!

Its called Curry ..... pretty original what :) no mention of ordering options other than 0114 2320916 and free delivery up to three miles.

Mossdog I have no connection what so ever to "curry" take away, I am just thankful to have a decent take away at Stannington after all the two chippys arnt brilliant.I have not used them for long enough and now travel to Grenoside for quality fish and chips at a decent price after Ive called in the Harrow for a pint.After having a couple of take aways and a sit down meal from Rajput I find the onions they put in their curries are always tough and under cooked...may be its just me but every ones different.

Mossdog I have no connection what so ever to "curry" take away, I am just thankful to have a decent take away at Stannington after all the two chippys arnt brilliant.I have not used them for long enough and now travel to Grenoside for quality fish and chips at a decent price after Ive called in the Harrow for a pint.After having a couple of take aways and a sit down meal from Rajput I find the onions they put in their curries are always tough and under cooked...may be its just me but every ones different.
.....not tried the Rajput, I also avoid the two chippy's. Will give the new Indian a try I think!

Glad to report a good meal, tasty and hot (as in recently cooked) although naan breads were a little firm so maybe not so fresh ...

So maybe no competition to Rajput but a step up on many other Walkley / Hillsborough takeaways IMHO.

Glad to report a good meal, tasty and hot (as in recently cooked) although naan breads were a little firm so maybe not so fresh ...

So maybe no competition to Rajput but a step up on many other Walkley / Hillsborough takeaways IMHO.

.......I think nan breads are always a good measure of the establishment!

This has now become the Spice Garden, not sure if its the same owners, has anyone used it yet ?

Well can answer my own question as I tried it last night, sadly very average, some kind of processed slices of chicken that had little taste which spoiled an otherwise tasty sauce, looks like its back to the Rajput .... Still be interested in any other reviews though.