Box set and binge viewing megathread.

Hard Sun - Really enjoyed this.

Apparently season 2 hasnt been confirmed yet, but there better be one as season 1 didnt really have an ending.

It sort of did in my opinion, although I've wrongly invested time in series that go nowhere - I hope hard Sun gets more. It sort of reminded me of The Leftovers, thwacking great big subject matter which is mostly ignored to look at the things going on around it.

Finished series 3 of The Tunnel. This was like a darker, grimmer sibling of broadchurch, well written, very well shot and brilliantly acted. Stephen Dillane was outstanding in it - he deserves more awards than he'll likely get because it's hidden away on Fox. I'd say just about the pick of the three series, with one being a close second. Well worth a look.

It sort of did in my opinion, although I've wrongly invested time in series that go nowhere - I hope hard Sun gets more. It sort of reminded me of The Leftovers, thwacking great big subject matter which is mostly ignored to look at the things going on around it.

Finished series 3 of The Tunnel. This was like a darker, grimmer sibling of broadchurch, well written, very well shot and brilliantly acted. Stephen Dillane was outstanding in it - he deserves more awards than he'll likely get because it's hidden away on Fox. I'd say just about the pick of the three series, with one being a close second. Well worth a look.

Im halfway through season 2 of The Tunnel, Its great. Stephen Dillane is a fantastic actor, but I love Clemence Poesy's character Elise.

Im halfway through season 2 of The Tunnel, Its great. Stephen Dillane is a fantastic actor, but I love Clemence Poesy's character Elise.

I thought two was good, but I found the ending a bit of a cop out (no spoilers intended) but I might be in the minority. Three will knock your socks off!

I thought two was good, but I found the ending a bit of a cop out (no spoilers intended) but I might be in the minority. Three will knock your socks off!

No I agree with you entirely. I just finished season 3 yesterday and thought it was excellent, Stephen Dillane in particular. I've watched the original version of The Bridge (apart from season 4 obviously), the US version and the UK/French version and I must say I've enjoyed the UK/French version the most overall in terms of how the main characters have been portrayed.

Watched the whole series of Santa Clarita Diet over 2 days.

Great comedy horror, only criticism is the episodes are too short and there’s not enough of them...

Hard Sun - very good and outside the obvious

Tunnel 3 - excellent

Britannia- Mary Whitehouse version of GOT

4 episodes into Altered Carbon on Netflix, still grinning like an idiot to see one of my favourite novels on screen.

Edited by Funky_Gibbon

Im really struggling with season two. Ive started it from the beginning twice but its just not grabbing me like season one did.

Going to persevere with a couple of episodes this afternoon.

Im really struggling with season two. Ive started it from the beginning twice but its just not grabbing me like season one did.

Going to persevere with a couple of episodes this afternoon.

It's the weakest of the three. Don't let it put you off season 3!

It's the weakest of the three. Don't let it put you off season 3!

Watched it all over the weekend. Season 3 was incredible, absolutely loved it (apart from the obvious!).

Having a retro moment - re-watching the first series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet.

Having a retro moment - re-watching the first series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet.

I re-watched these a couple of years ago, not quite as good as I remembered especially the second series.