Weight loss, fitness clubs, and exercise contacts

This thread has been helpful in finding local support for exercising & weight loss.

Sometimes my clients want that extra support as the weight starts to come off.

Getting slim and changing your body image can be a big change psychologically.

Weight Watchers class to open on the 13th November 2014 @ 6pm at Eckington junior school S21 4FL.

Come along and get that support in your weight loss journey surrounded by friendly supportive staff.

Contact Raynor on 07903018698 for more details

Or email: rlee@weight-watchers.co.uk

Thanks Raynor

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 13:27 ----------

Weight Watchers class to open on the 13th November 2014 @ 6pm at Eckington junior school S21 4FL.

Come along and get that support in your weight loss journey surrounded by friendly supportive staff.

Contact Raynor on 07903018698 for more details

Or email: rlee@weight-watchers.co.uk

Thanks Raynor

I think the whole 'detox' theory was debunked on that program about medical/fitness tips on the tv about 3 years ago.

Recovery from a (drinking) session or heavy meal for me is lots of water and a 30 minute (minimum) sweaty workout.

It is possible to eat REAL FOOD and lose weight. Don't go for a quick fix this January, do something your future self will thank you for and join Slimming World. My groups are on Mondays - 5:30pm & 7:30pm, Tuesdays - 9:30am & 7:30pm and Wednesdays - 5:30pm & 7:30pm at Wesley Hall, Crookes.

Pick up a voucher for free membership in the Daily Mirror and The Mirror on Sunday (worth £10) or in Bella magazine on sale 5th Jan 2016

Please inbox me if you have any questions and I look forward to meeting you soon. Emma xxx

Edited by em2656
New Year!

Pick up a voucher for free membership in the Daily Mirror and The Mirror on Sunday (worth £10) or in Bella magazine on sale 5th Jan 2016

Please inbox me if you have any questions and I look forward to meeting you soon. Emma xxx

***Ladies-Only Fitness Classes *** Only £1

These classes are designed to be supportive and motivating, suitable for beginners and women of all ages, in a female-only environment!

Community based exercise classes @ Darnall Community Development Centre, 1 The Green, Darnall, S9 5JN

- Zumba/ Exercise to Music - Wednesday 2-3pm

- General fitness class - Saturday 2-3pm

All equipment is provided and free bottled water!

Edited by DCDC

GET FIT AT HOME!! ??

I am a Mobile Personal Trainer, Fitness, Lifestyle & Nutrition Coach covering Sheffield & Dronfield.

I bring all equipment to you and we can do the session wherever suits you best.

If you want results for the summer without ever setting foot in a gym then contact me for a FREE one hour session and consultation.

☎07714749777☎

Or just search for Lucy Locket Loves on Facebook or google!

does anyone know of any fitness classes and running groups in the S8 area thank you