Aston Villa v Wednesday

Thanks Wednesday, you done us proud... blade always.

Thanks Wednesday, you done us proud... blade always.

We are quietly going about our business and putting ourselves into position(like a good middle distance runner) when we get to the business end of the season (6 months time) you may regret that comment :hihi:

Good win,we do seem to play bad against the poorer teams and have said before are capable of beating all teams and also capable of losing to all teams,just keep on going and Reach up front,Carlos you must have realised this by now.

Cracking win for the owls! Carlos in

i said and still say, even if we did sneak into the playoffs we havent got a hope in hell, Carlos has hit a peak

We are quietly going about our business and putting ourselves into position(like a good middle distance runner) when we get to the business end of the season (6 months time) you may regret that comment :hihi:

I honestly hope you can manage second spot, then we can do battle in the prem, where both teams should be.

Toughest away game of the season for Wednesday.....they're in good form and Wednesday have only won two matches in the last 150 games or so some would have you believe...

I'd take a point but i've a horrible feeling we will get beaten....but if the real Wednesday side turn up,you just never know.

Not really interested in who starts or who scores as long as we get a positive result.

We're All Wednesday Aren't We......:thumbsup:

Wouldn't that '150 games' be Sunderland and how come black shorts appear in an Owl's blue kit all of a sudden ? I thought they were supposed to wear the anniversary kits today.

Edited by stpetre
Add

As always a game we expected to lose but win, need to start beating the poorer teams now though. Give reach a run in his proper position and same with rhodes.

i said and still say, even if we did sneak into the playoffs we havent got a hope in hell, Carlos has hit a peak

Anyone has a chance in the play offs ecvept the Blades and PNE.

Great result for you guys against a team who have done well this season./

I wanted 2 goals, we got 2 goals. Really pleased Rhodes got one - we really do need him to become a regular contributor.

On the back of this result I will predict a play-off position, the intermediate results will decide how well we do in them.

Anyone has a chance in the play offs ecvept the Blades and PNE.

Great result for you guys against a team who have done well this season./

weve already had playoffs, i dont think we have enough to get over the line

good game from what saw Midfield looked solid , still lack pace or anyone on bench to change it up abit . I see Carlos had a little dig at fans again in his coments

Well the real Wednesday turned up today and got a great result against a side in good form and unbeaten at home this term.

Shame there's a break now until the next game but goals & wins breed confidence .. let's hope we can keep this run going...