Block paving cleaning

can anyone recommend a reputable company to thoroughly clean a large

block paved drive,must specialize in this field,no odd job men as i want a proper

job doing to a high standard not just a blast off with a cheap pressure washer.

must provide free quote.

Thanks

ring sheffield driveway cleaning 07879811038 ask for alan

We clean and refurbish driveways. We have special power scrubbers for this kind of work.

Happy to provide a quote if you text your address.

Cheers,

i use sheffield driveway cleaning,competitive price, brilliant job and all ways turn up...

paul

i know the guy who owns sheffield driveway cleaning and is a brilliant bloke.he did our decking and a full house exterior clean including our conservatory and upvc windows.he also did my mum and dads driveway and some neighbours trough word of mouth by doing such a good job.my uncle also had him to do his bungalow roof he repaired,cleaned and sealed it. give him a ring he's fantastic.O7879811038.

we do driveway and patio cleaning as well as general domestic / end of tenancy cleaning

Our drive is about 55-60 sq.m. Anyone know roughly how much that would be to clean, resand the joints and then seal please? Just a budget price will do. Ta :)

Hi -- resurrecting old thread here, tried some of these contacts and they no longer work.

We have a tarmac driveway with moss and transmission fluid on it, would love to get it clean. Pressure washing didn't work. Also have cats so don't want to use anything toxic.

Who can help?

Its not a recommendation - but i often see ads in magazines for a company called Mossaway.

They do tarmac work as well.

Transmission fluid and oil is an age old problem -it was once suggested to pour cheap coca cola on the area to help remove some of it.

Willman, never heard the coca cola idea before, will try that!

you never know unless you try i suppose, although i wouldn't suggest expensive stuff.

From a cleaning perspective i had a couple of people to quote for jetwashing a concrete driveway(it didn't have any issues), one wouldn't come for the size of the drive and another wanted £125.

I did it with a B&D jet wash with a rotating scrub head.

Edited by willman