Boycott Isreali Apartheid Policies

One of the greatest on going injustices of our time, more so since the end of the apartheid regime in South Africa.

Boycott Israeli Goods

Individual consumers can show their opposition to Israel’s Apartheid policies against the Palestinian people and violations of international law by participating in a consumer boycott of Israeli goods and services. A boycott can also put pressure on companies whose exports are linked to some of the most evident aspects of the Israeli occupation and apartheid.

Take Action: We are asking supporters and those concerned about Palestinian rights to write to supermarkets and ask them to stop stocking Israeli goods.

http://www.ipsc.ie/campaigns/consumer-boycott

Your post doesn't surprise me West Tinsley.

In WT's world you score brownie points for being classed a victim which places you right at the top and into the "good" basket. Meanwhile anyone considered privileged is condemned to your "bad" basket.

You adopt this single totalising prospective in which you apply to everything. Go back and look at your previous threads. Do you think this is a healthy way of looking at social problems?

You adopt this single totalising prospective in which you apply to everything. Go back and look at your previous threads. Do you think this is a healthy way of looking at social problems?

do you think Israel are thieves and aggressors?

No, it's just West Tinsley's obsession. See his other posts, passim.

In WT's world you score brownie points for being classed a victim which places you right at the top and into the "good" basket. Meanwhile anyone considered privileged is condemned to your "bad" basket.

You are right. Plays the victim , accuses certain posters (me) of nasty things with no proof , sends Pms calling names and telling people not to post and reports people (me) for nothing

If you are in reciept of pm's which break our terms please report them and they will be dealt with. If you cannot provide this then I suggest that you don't fling accusations around.

Meanwhile - keep this on topic and civil please.

No, it's just West Tinsley's obsession. See his other posts, passim.

You are right. Plays the victim , accuses certain posters (me) of nasty things with no proof , sends Pms calling names and telling people not to post and reports people (me) for nothing

Anything to say in regards to the thread subject instead of about the OP? You come accross as a bunch of whinging kids in middle school. ?

Anything to say in regards to the thread subject instead of about the OP? You come accross as a bunch of whinging kids in middle school. ?

The OP has not given an opinion , just a cut and paste from somewhere

The OP has not given an opinion , just a cut and paste from somewhere

His opinion seems quite clear to me.

Boycott Isreali Apartheid

They certainly were in the past conflicts with Palestine; and they seem to be still enlarging their territory.

The USA will look after their interests, isnt that why 9/11 happened, because the USA are anti-Muslim.

Bin Laden said in Nov 2002 -

The expansion of Israel is one of the greatest crimes, and you are the leaders of its criminals. And of course there is no need to explain and prove the degree of American support for Israel. The creation of Israel is a crime which must be erased. Each and every person whose hands have become polluted in the contribution towards this crime must pay its price, and pay for it heavily.

Just like South Africa under apartheid, a settler colonial state oppresses the native population .. and still no justice for the Palestinian population

Edited by WestTinsley