Any cider enthusiasts?

Are there any cider enthusiasts (other than Neeeek) on here? If so, what are your favourite English and Welsh ciders? I like a good medium dry, like Dunkerton's Black Fox, but would welcome any tips.

Nope.

It is apple flavoured corn spirit.

does white lightening count as cider?

its never even seen an apple :hihi:

Yeah I like cider I don't like the rekordlig / kopparberg fruity flavour types

never been a coider drinker per se, but i do like the wurzels. erm, as a kid / teen i grew up supping merydown, strongbow and olde english which i still have a fondness for. i do dabble occasinly but its generally a bit tart for my tastes im more of a beer drinker.

I did spend a fair few years drunk on cheap snakebites tho with supermarket ownbrand cider, nicer than i thought itd be tbh.

The other day i had a bottle of Henneys that i was given, it was nice enough, again quite tart.

I occasionally buy a bottle or two of Westons vintage which I find is a nice sipping cider. I wouldn't want more than two though because it's the sort of stuff that could get you into a tangle.

I occasionally buy a bottle or two of Westons vintage which I find is a nice sipping cider. I wouldn't want more than two though because it's the sort of stuff that could get you into a tangle.

i like getting into a tangle :thumbsup:

:help:

i like getting into a tangle :thumbsup:

:help:

It wasn't so bad when I was younger but it plays havoc with my mind and body now I'm older.

It wasn't so bad when I was younger but it plays havoc with my mind and body now I'm older.

i know what you mean :( ive slowed down now im nearly 50

One you must try is http://www.wilkinscider.com/ if you are down our way.

None of this fizzy rubbish that is sold up country ... true Somerset cider at its best.

Roger is well known all over the west country for his no nonsense cider, no additives, no carbonated water and sugar.