Has Landmark Chinese Buffet gone for good?

I usually enjoy a buffet here once a month, and when I went on Friday its all in darkness with a sign on the door that reads.

"Landmark buffet will be closed for internal maintenance until further notice.

Apologise for any inconveniences.

04/09/15"

Does anyone know what has happened? It has been quiet the last few times Ive been, but I just assumed it got much busier later.

Oh and last month they started charging people for the meal before they sat down. Something Jumbo used to do years before.

It seems Sheffield has a maximum two buffet joints able to be open at any one time! Current choice Cosmo or U Buffet.

We have lost a lot of them lately, Flaming Dragon, No 1 buffet, now possibly Landmark / Jumbos.

Its lucky we are told the economy is doing so well!

Shame about Landmark (Jumbo's) as I like the food. Tried U Buffet the other week and quite enjoyed the food, but for some reason I just didn't like the place.

Funny that, I tried U Buffet Friday. Its ok. There's just things missing like those gorgeous Chinese potatoes that Ive been eating since Jumbo's opened! I will miss those so much.

There didnt seem as much choice in different noodles and rice too.

Have you tried Cosmo Pan Asian restaurant? Its different as they serve Chinese, pizza, pasta, Indian etc.

We have lost a lot of them lately, Flaming Dragon, No 1 buffet, now possibly Landmark / Jumbos.

Its lucky we are told the economy is doing so well!

Maybe people can afford to eat in slightly better places now?

Maybe people can afford to eat in slightly better places now?

Yeah. That must be why every shop is a pound shop, charity shop, bookies or phone shop. All those big spenders in Sheffield!!

Come back Habitat and House of Frazer.

Have you tried Cosmo Pan Asian restaurant? Its different as they serve Chinese, pizza, pasta, Indian etc.

That is already on my list to do. I am waiting for a certain special occasion to happen and then celebrating in there

Yeah. That must be why every shop is a pound shop, charity shop, bookies or phone shop. All those big spenders in Sheffield!!

Come back Habitat and House of Frazer.

Every Shop? Are you Sure?

Is Landmark still shut? Looked through the window and everything is still there, but doesn't seem open still?

I go past every time I am in town and it is closed I used to really like that place it seemed clean nice food and decent price for a buffet shame I hope it does reopen !

I thought Landmark got busted for having illegal immigrants working for them. Or maybe that was Jumbo.