Reporter and cameraman shot dead, live on TV..

It appears we live in the age of shock. Really hate someone? Execute them (the reporter, a 24 year old woman) live on TV, shoot her cameraman (27, managed to get a shot of the murderer before dying) and whoever they happen to be interviewing (A lady who is being operated on a bullet in her back).

The reason? The murderer felt picked on by the reporter at work. Yes, he worked at the same station.

Looking for a UK source as I got this info from a Dutch news site.

I see the suspect is black so I assume this will be treated as racist. White lives matter !

Bbc said that the women had once made a racist comment to the gun man. So he killed her and some others. Nice.

Not only was the live feed captured on air, but the gunman was also recording himself and posted the video on Twitter & Facebook before attempting suicide.

One messed-up guy there.

Poor cameraman has his back to the gunman. Didn't stand a chance.

Gunman run off road in car. Has shot himself. Still alive. In hospital.

My friend in America sent me the whole video this morning, I don't know how she didn't see him he was there at least 30 seconds waving the gun around before he fired.

Another shooting in America...seems to be a common occurrence.

What's disgusting me particularly (as well as the shooting) is that I had the option of viewing the video footage through Facebook and a well-known newspaper online article.

There's something unsettling about the ease of watching 2 people getting gunned down like it was any other video you could view on Youtube. It seems like we are living in a time where everything we do is captured on video.

What's disgusting me particularly (as well as the shooting) is that I had the option of viewing the video footage through Facebook and a well-known newspaper online article.

There's something unsettling about the ease of watching 2 people getting gunned down like it was any other video you could view on Youtube. It seems like we are living in a time where everything we do is captured on video.

Yes, when ISIS were beheading people they'd kidnapped, apparently the videos were uploaded to Facebook or some other social network.

Facebook didn't even take the truly abhorrent videos down. Sick.

I cannot for the life in me understand why anyone would want to watch someone being beheaded, or in this case gunned down....Some people are just ghoulish

He also tweeted his motives - claiming the female reporter made racist comments towards him, and the cameraman had reported him to HR for some reason. The killer also once sued another station for racism.

I see the suspect is black so I assume this will be treated as racist. White lives matter !

I excel in stupid but this post is so daft even i cant get my head around it.

---------- Post added 26-08-2015 at 19:13 ----------

Seen the report and its graphic. I also get the posters racial angle although i think martin6 could have worded it better.

---------- Post added 26-08-2015 at 19:15 ----------

21st century problem mate.

The clip I saw didn't show them being shot, only the gunman waving the gun around for a few seconds, up to the point it showed on tv and the reporter running into a building.