Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Guest makapaka
Nobody said it was so important,. This was a response to post #702. which had a issue around what toilet gender fluid people would use. I don't think unisex toilets should be a big deal.

There’s not many gender fluid people about though is there - and if those people that are have no problem with unisex toilets why would they be worried about using a male and female toilet.

There’s not many gender fluid people about though is there - and if those people that are have no problem with unisex toilets why would they be worried about using a male and female toilet.

Once again, nobody said they were worried about using toilets.

Guest makapaka
Once again, nobody said they were worried about using toilets.

Yes they did #720

Yes they did #720

You were talking about gender fluid people being worried about using toilets.

I suppose you could find a gender fluid forum/Facebook group and ask if you were genuinely interested in their toilet choices.

Guest makapaka
You were talking about gender fluid people being worried about using toilets.

I suppose you could find a gender fluid forum/Facebook group and ask if you were genuinely interested in their toilet choices.

No - I was responding to post #720 as I said.

Why would I want to go on a gender fluid forum. There is no issue here - just people trying to create one - basically saying we should change something that requires no change because it works perfectly fine.

Why do you want unisex toilets?

No - I was responding to post #720 as I said.

Why would I want to go on a gender fluid forum. There is no issue here - just people trying to create one - basically saying we should change something that requires no change because it works perfectly fine.

Why do you want unisex toilets?

Huh, you were asking questions why gender fluid people would be worried about using toilets . Who better to ask than someone who is gender fluid?

I've no problem with public unisex toilets, they're no big deal.

Edited by SnailyBoy

Guest makapaka
Huh, you were asking questions why gender fluid people would be worried about using toilets . Who better to ask than someone who is gender fluid?

I've no problem with public unisex toilets, they're no big deal.

I’m saying there’s not really an issue to fix - where are all the gender fluid people on here posting about this issue?

Are you gender fluid? If so what are your concerns about male and female toilets?

I’m not overly bothered about the prospect of unisex toilets - they already exist - but why do we need to change what we have now?

I’m saying there’s not really an issue to fix - where are all the gender fluid people on here posting about this issue?

Are you gender fluid? If so what are your concerns about male and female toilets?

I’m not overly bothered about the prospect of unisex toilets - they already exist - but why do we need to change what we have now?

No one is saying there's an issue to fix. This all started from post #702 and a strange interest in the toilet habits of a minority group.

Guest makapaka
No one is saying there's an issue to fix. This all started from post #702 and a strange interest in the toilet habits of a minority group.

Ok - so we agree the current arrangements are done - yes?

Ok - so we agree the current arrangements are done - yes?

Yeah, don't worry.

However, time moves on, things change.

Guest makapaka
Yeah, don't worry.

However, time moves on, things change.

I’m not worried - I’m genuinely not hung up about how people go to the loo. I’m more concerned about the wider issue that people seem to clamour for unnecessary change when there’s not really a need for it.

I’m not worried - I’m genuinely not hung up about how people go to the loo. I’m more concerned about the wider issue that people seem to clamour for unnecessary change when there’s not really a need for it.

Who..........?