Mrs cryer.bretton grove.sheffield

Hi I,m trying to contact a past friend . Her name is Jennifer Cryer who live at Breton grove intake thank you .

Hi does anyone know if Josephine cryer still lives in Breton grove Sheffield

Anybody no where jenny dryer of Breton grove.frechville.is living now.would like to contact her again .

Jennifer? Jenny? Josephine? Cryer? Dryer?

No wonder you've lost contact!

Probably not helpful, but I knew an Jennifer Cryer from Walkley. She was probably born in around 1960 plus or minus a bit and had two older sisters Susan and Anthea. Not that common a name so possible she moved from Walkley later.

Probably not helpful, but I knew an Jennifer Cryer from Walkley. She was probably born in around 1960 plus or minus a bit and had two older sisters Susan and Anthea...
Could this actually have been Jeannette Cryer? I mention this as the births index shows three sisters born in Sheffield - Susan Cryer, b. 1955, Anthea Cryer, b. 1956 and Jeannette Cryer, b. 1960. There doesn't seem to be a local birth record of a Jennifer/Josephine Cryer/Dryer.

Could this actually have been Jeannette Cryer? I mention this as the births index shows three sisters born in Sheffield - Susan Cryer, b. 1955, Anthea Cryer, b. 1956 and Jeannette Cryer, b. 1960. There doesn't seem to be a local birth record of a Jennifer/Josephine Cryer/Dryer.

You could well be right - I knew the older sisters better and was struggling to remember for sure the youngest one's name. Still not sure who the original poster is looking for but I felt Cryer was not that common a name and so made my suggestion.

You could well be right - I knew the older sisters better and was struggling to remember for sure the youngest one's name. Still not sure who the original poster is looking for but I felt Cryer was not that common a name and so made my suggestion.

:hihi:

I think the only person we can possibly rule out at this stage is Barry Cryer! ;)

I used to have a friend with the surname Cryer. She lived on Breton grove. birley.Sheffield .I would like to contact her again. Does anyone know her .

anyone know jeni cryer of Bretton grove Sheffield