The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Remaining in the EU is even more so.

Really? Any costings for this?

Well, we could ask the EU's auditors.

Oh no, we can't. I've just remembered that they've rejected its accounts every year for the last couple of decades.

Yeah, of course it will. We'll be rolling in it.

Well, we could ask the EU's auditors.

Oh no, we can't. I've just remembered that they've rejected its accounts every year for the last couple of decades.

That’s not the question Jeffrey as well you know.

Where is the costing that concludes that staying in the EU will be more expensive.

The divorce bill, the hit to GDP, expansion of the state (borders, customers etc...), continued payments to the EU, loss of jobs etc... all suggest it could be many decades before we break even on this.

But....put my mind to rest and post a detailed costing. Thanks.

Oh but it is- that's why the EU wants a gigantic slab of UK taxpayers' money as permission to go free.

Nothing stopping you from walking away,we've had months of this garbage from the UK government,now just do what the headbangers like Farage and Redwood have always said,and stop trying to screw a deal from the EU when you already voted out of it,because you are showing yourselves up as a country all over the world.

You and many others need to get your head out of the sand.

Defaulting to WTO rules in the event of no deal being reached will hit our economy hard with thousands of job losses across all industries Don’t take my word for it, ask the former head of the WTO. I know you lot don’t like listening to experts. So you probably don’t care if we become a third rate country.

All the politicians that said a no deal wouldn’t happen are back tracking like crazy by now saying that a hard Brexit wouldn’t be “exactly” a nightmare scenario. Not exactly? Really?!

any costs for not

---------- Post added 22-10-2017 at 23:55 ----------

You and many others need to get your head out of the sand.

Defaulting to WTO rules in the event of no deal being reached will hit our economy hard with thousands of job losses across all industries Don’t take my word for it, ask the former head of the WTO. I know you lot don’t like listening to experts. So you probably don’t care if we become a third rate country.

All the politicians that said a no deal wouldn’t happen are back tracking like crazy by now saying that a hard Brexit wouldn’t be “exactly” a nightmare scenario. Not exactly? Really?!

let's get real Michel Barnie, is just a box ticker, put there to stall the negotiations, till all the French / German election have stabilized.

any costs for not

Should Brexiters be telling us that?

Should Brexiters be telling us that?

Never ask a question if you don't know the answer to!!

Edited by phil752

Never ask a question if you don't know the answer to!!

Theres no shortage of answers, none of them good for hard Brexit.

There’s a reason why the economic argument is avoided by Brexiters.

Just use google.

There’s a reason why the economic argument is avoided by Brexiters.

Maybe its because its not about economics and never was.. ;)