Abuse in football.

I may be wet behind the ears but being they mess with young lads,are they homosexuals?

I may be wet behind the ears but being they mess with young lads,are they homosexuals?

tbh its not been mentioned, the bbc page i got the above stats from says 98% of victims were young boys so youd think yes.

BUT

would they also abuse young girls if they got a chance, who knows?

With regard to paedophile abusers, the terms homo/heterosexual are not helpful.

Although abuse may male/male it is possible that the predator is not attracted to adult males and may function as an adult heterosexual.

tbh its not been mentioned, the bbc page i got the above stats from says 98% of victims were young boys so youd think yes.

BUT

would they also abuse young girls if they got a chance, who knows?

Thing is Mel you never hear about women fiddling with girls,I must admit am stumped by the motive of these guys.

Blimey, this threads really not that popular is it, halfway down the second page Oo anyway ill keep you all up to date with the goings on

Perhaps, posters can't be bothered with the thread, due to the amount of posts which have been removed by the moderators for whatever reasons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38378361

The number of suspects in the UK-wide football child abuse scandal has reached 155, the National Police Chiefs' Council has announced.

and suspects from all the various historical sex events now stands at 3,469. It beggars belief. this figure includes football, tv/radio/film, politicians, music industry and others.

and suspects from all the various historical sex events now stands at 3,469. It beggars belief. this figure includes football, tv/radio/film, politicians, music industry and others.

Why is anyone surprised ? Abuse, physical/mental or sexual has been going on since we were put on the planet its nothing new.

The ability to do something about it however, leave the environment in which it occurs or have someone to speak to who will listen and at the other end of the scale, the state in the form of the police and a criminal justice system who won't brush your complaint aside and might actually do something about it and let a jury decide.

New allegations in Scottish football

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39553258

seems people "suspected" of abus simply get "sacked" then they move on to a new club, other clubs arent informed and the police or authorities arent either in most cases Oo

swept under the carpet as it were.