Defamation, litigant in person at high court.

I wonder if there's another route, since the legal path seems so difficult. Could you interest another paper in the story? If it's clear you've been done wrong and the story has some human interest, maybe one of their competitors would be willing to publish the story to clear your name. No cost to you.

I hear each and everyone and thank you for the words of cautions.

What would my liabilities be as a limited company to the third party if i were to loose case? Ive tried to seek legal advice, Andy 1976 cfa is not on offer, solicitors they want thousands up front to start exploring possibilities And get councils opinion. my firm a limited company has no assets a few quid in Bank so what can i loose? im sueing as the company not an individual. But at least i would be able to tell my side of the story. That is the real point here, not the money. The journalist told bare faced lies!

So how do i file the case? Thats the question?? Ive got 14 days to do it. ?

I would be interested to see what the actual story is.

Why have you not gone to the IPSO? If you can't be bothered to do this, it sounds like you don't have much of a case to start with.