Leading QC calls for fresh investigation into Diana death.quiry

you have so eloquently put into words everything that I would have said , but you put it better

---------- Post added 27-08-2017 at 19:03 ----------

the joe bloggs at orgreave were backed by a very wealthy union , with an axe to grind

What happened when it went to court? This countries most corrupt police force were proved to be dead bent once again.

you have so eloquently put into words everything that I would have said , but you put it better

---------- Post added 27-08-2017 at 19:03 ----------

the joe bloggs at orgreave were backed by a very wealthy union , with an axe to grind

Not just another cover up then http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/811372/Princess-Diana-death-crash-car-written-off-insurance

Just a thought , but this so called letter where she predicts her death in a car crash , is there any evidence that it exists ? has anyone seen it other than her solicitors ?

---------- Post added 27-08-2017 at 20:50 ----------

What happened when it went to court? This countries most corrupt police force were proved to be dead bent once again.

Why are you here ? I thought you had no opinion about this thread

I agree - said it at the time and still say it now - it was media driven.

The people's princess? How so exactly?

No one gave a monkeys about her whilst she was alive and she wouldn't have given most people a second thought either.

Then a tragic accident occurs and it's spun into the death of sleeping beauty - madness.

I think your assessment of her life and public opinion of her is so monumentally wrong it's comical.

I wasn't a fan myself but I am a big believer in transparency, fairness and truth.

Just a thought , but this so called letter where she predicts her death in a car crash , is there any evidence that it exists ? has anyone seen it other than her solicitors ?

---------- Post added 27-08-2017 at 20:50 ----------

Why are you here ? I thought you had no opinion about this thread

I've got as much right as you have to be here and my thoughts have changed.

I've got as much right as you have to be here and my thoughts have changed.

No problem . Would you like to share your thoughts ?

I have in post 49.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

After seeing that she was buried in a lead lined coffin it means that Prince Phillip killed her by putting Polonium into her drinks at the Ritz.

It's the only rational explanation.

Guest makapaka
I think your assessment of her life and public opinion of her is so monumentally wrong it's comical.

I wasn't a fan myself but I am a big believer in transparency, fairness and truth.

How's that? I'm genuinely interested in why you think that's comical?

I have in post 49.

ha ha ha , you cheeky monkey . Any thoughts on the Diana thread ?

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

How's that? I'm genuinely interested in why you think that's comical?

Because she was practically the most famous person on the planet when she died, with a huge international army of admirers.

I would agree it was sickening fawning nonsense, but to say nobody cared about her is stupidity. It simply isn't true.

Guest makapaka
Because she was practically the most famous person on the planet when she died, with a huge international army of admirers.

I would agree it was sickening fawning nonsense, but to say nobody cared about her is stupidity. It simply isn't true.

No - that's what you may have taken from the media attention which most likely informed your view.

How many people have you met that said they truly admired princess Diana before or since she died?