Clarkson suspended by the BBC

well if even you could do it it probably isn't that complex. it must be very galling for you that clarkson's politics are the wrong ones to suit you and he seems to make so much money from being himself.
If being himself is being a buffoon, then so be it.

The new era Top Gear, the early 2000's, or whenever it was, at first had the right balance of being a car review show with a bit of humour thrown in. Over time however it became the other way round, turning into a repetetive three-middle-aged-men-prating-about formula which was getting a bit jaded imho; it was becoming a ridiculous parody of itself. It went full circle for me.

I'll watch the old repeats of Top Gear forever though, many moments on many episodes are television gold.

The new era Top Gear, the early 2000's, or whenever it was, at first had the right balance of being a car review show with a bit of humour thrown in. Over time however it became the other way round, turning into a repetetive three-middle-aged-men-prating-about formula which was getting a bit jaded imho; it was becoming a ridiculous parody of itself. It went full circle for me.

I'll watch the old repeats of Top Gear forever though, many moments on many episodes are television gold.

But that's when it became a global success, so they must have been doing something right.

But that's when it became a global success, so they must have been doing something right.

I suppose the rest of the world only saw the latter day comedy show Top Gear rather than the gradual transition from a motoring review show like we did.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11829887/Jeremy-Clarkson-set-to-become-highest-paid-TV-host-in-Britain-on-post-Top-Gear-Amazon-Prime-show.html

He's going to be paid £9.6million/year whilst Amazon spend £160 million on 3 seasons of the new show that definitely won't be top gear!

Jeremy Clarkson is to become Britain's highest paid TV host, drawing the equivalent of his BBC salary for each episode of a new Amazon Prime show.

Each episode of the show has a £4.5million budget!

The budget for Top Gear was £500,000 per show, rising to around £1 million when presenter costs were added.

Wow... They're going all in.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11829887/Jeremy-Clarkson-set-to-become-highest-paid-TV-host-in-Britain-on-post-Top-Gear-Amazon-Prime-show.html

He's going to be paid £9.6million/year whilst Amazon spend £160 million on 3 seasons of the new show that definitely won't be top gear!

Each episode of the show has a £4.5million budget!

Wow... They're going all in.

Hope it doesn't increase my prime membership.

I'm going to have to get the kids to show me how to get prime on the telly as well as Netflix and Apple TV :(