"Anyone know a good event this weekend?"

Good photographers often document things they don't agree with. And atheism isn't a religion

who rattled your cage!!!!! smarty pants it was a joke , have you no sense of humour

What's your 'religion' got to do with you going into a church?

You're off to photograph not worship and its a good sugestion.

"Social Documentary", is quite vauge are you going to narrow your idea down abit so you can get more specific answers..

in sheffield I would say; the moor, the occupy site, sport be it football or bmx, housing.. the list is endless

Get yourself off then if you like the idea so much, I think you should answer the question which I asked and not comment on what I or anyone else puts if you dont mind, your ideas have been a great help "NOT"

Thanks for all your suggestions I really appreciate it very much , but some people are now taking it far too seriuosly, they have obviously got too much time on their hands.

Cheers

Sheffield city council changed knowledge test I need help with new test any body have new routs plZ help

what has this got to do with my subject "Nothing"

Im going to a house party dressed as a lady. come along

I give it a miss thanks, i'm washing my hair!!!!!! and i'm bold :) lol

Im going to a house party dressed as a lady. come along

Great signature by the way

that wasn't dirrected at you fruitisbad , my signature i don't mind a joke but some people they just take the p*ss. or they are that thick that they don't even realise it.

Sheffield city council changed knowledge test I need help with new test any body have new routs plZ help

go and bother someone else thanks

Can anyone help me to find danny simpson Simpson solicitor he use to work for howels but legt ladt month please help urgently required him thanks