Man walking along A57 every day all day?

Does anybody else see a bloke that walks along A57 near Rotherham Road? Usually at the roundabout to turn left to go crystal peaks. Or going the other way towards swallownest?

I see him everyday walking, sometimes he turns around at a lamp post and goes all the way towards crystal peaks and then if i go out later he's going back from crystal peaks towards the lampost again! He carries a bag with him and wears the same clothes.

Yes, he's always around there and is a very sad sight.

I've assumed something like care in the community applies but who knows ....

Sparev a thought for the lonely man

he lives his life as no one can

who knows how much he has known sorrow

maybe he is you tomorrow.

WOW! That is very thought provoking! A lesson that wouldn't come amiss on most of us. Always be nice to people on the way up, for you could meet them on your way down.

there are loads of threads on here about him

sorry dont know how to do links to threads

Does anybody else see a bloke that walks along A57 near Rotherham Road? Usually at the roundabout to turn left to go crystal peaks. Or going the other way towards swallownest?

I see him everyday walking, sometimes he turns around at a lamp post and goes all the way towards crystal peaks and then if i go out later he's going back from crystal peaks towards the lampost again! He carries a bag with him and wears the same clothes.

its really nice that you kind folk do see this chap walking about and show concern,

but it's been said for ages on ere that this kid kid has mild learning difficulties and likes to roam around on these roads, according to people who know him and who know of this roaming report him an being perfectly happy that he is safe and happy doing this trek every day.

nice for your concern tho x

he lives on woodhouse ave at beighton with his mum n sister

he lives on woodhouse ave at beighton with his mum n sister

yes i heard that too and are happy that this ladis waliking about, doing what he does!!!

Sorry but not quite sure you have the same guy the one you maybe talking about is in training to do the 3 peaks walk he is raising money for local charities including the Rotherham Hospice, he is a member of the RAOB and lives in Dinnington. The walk consists of the 3 highest peaks in the UK and is about 27 miles in total, he is up to about 20 miles at the moment and can be seen most days walking around the streets of Dinningnton Aston Crystal peaks etc

Regards

No the guy being talked about on here is definitely not in training for anything. He just meanders up and down the same stretch. I see him quite alot on my travels as I am a driving instructor and use the route to teach pupils to try on national speed limit roads. He seems happy enough doing what he is doing bless him x

I used to see him almost every day on my way to work in Handsworth but over the last week and a half I have not seen him at all. Wonder why???