Best Bar to Meet a Girlfriend?

Which bar is best to meet a girlfriend?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Which bar is best to meet a girlfriend?

• Empire Bar
    • Champs
    • Neither

Choosing between The Empire Bar and Champs which is the best of the two to meet a proper girlfriend (ie, not a one night stand).

What has made you narrow it down to these two out of interest???

You dont just meet someone and they become your girlfriend really do you so does it matter where you meet them i the first place? If you want them to be a long term thing then your going to have to take them somewhere and not just meet them, so really where ever you usually meet ladies.

With an avatar like that, I don't think it will be anyone from the forum.....

didn't you start a thread about this ages ago and the general advice was that you won't ever find a girlfriend by meeting someone in a bar.

Why? What's wrong with my avatar? I am hetrosexual you know.

As to why I narrowed it down it is just that those are the two places i have tried in the past to meet girls. I don't have any attachment to those two places. if anybody can sugest anywhere better please do.

Maybe I am wrong but I always assumed that some bars/clubs were more for people looking to pick up a one-night stand and some bars/clubs were not.

I dont think people go places just looking for one night stands and others if they want a relationship! Its more to do with the two people that meet that the place that there in!

Originally posted by speeed

I dont think people go places just looking for one night stands and others if they want a relationship! Its more to do with the two people that meet that the place that there in!

I'd agree. Most bars and clubs are going to have a mixture of girls who are just looking for one night stands and girls who want boyfriends. What is this need for a girlfriend though? What's the hurry? Next time you are out with your mates get chatting to a girl, ask for a number and then leave. Don't sleep with her even if she seems keen. Then leave it a few days and give her a call, have a chat and if you really seem to get on ask her out on a date. If that goes well then go on a few more dates and if you really get on then you can move on to properly being together. But don't try to force things...be confident on your own and you will find a girlfriend when you are least expecting it ;)

Originally posted by Lucy_Smith

I'd agree. Most bars and clubs are going to have a mixture of girls who are just looking for one night stands and girls who want boyfriends. What is this need for a girlfriend though? What's the hurry? Next time you are out with your mates get chatting to a girl, ask for a number and then leave. Don't sleep with her even if she seems keen. Then leave it a few days and give her a call, have a chat and if you really seem to get on ask her out on a date. If that goes well then go on a few more dates and if you really get on then you can move on to properly being together. But don't try to force things...be confident on your own and you will find a girlfriend when you are least expecting it ;)

Wow just like your signature suggests you really do have solutions to every problem! :D

when i was single i always went out to have fun and chill, if u want a 'girlfriend' girls love confidence, if u dont feel it, act it.. trust me.. cant go wrong

Someone agrees with me!! I must be having a good day, just hope it lasts for tonight.