Telford Scandal

Another disgusting episode blighting our country.

It appears that not being seen as racist is once again more important than the safety of our young girls.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

Living in Rotherham I made the choice some time ago to not allow my daughter to have any Asian male friends or mix with them out of school.

This terrible case just goes to show I did the right thing for my child.

I think there are lots of facets to the whole grooming scandal.

Before people rush headlong into discussing the religion / ethnic origin of the perpetrators (which is a factor & should be discussed); I think there is the whole issue of the behaviour of police, social workers, council bosses etc. David Cameron when PM, suggested that there should be a criminal offence for people working in these services who failed to act to prevent the abuse from happening. I'd like to see this debated in Parliament, and adding to the statute books. Those who did nothing should be barred from working with vulnerable young people (including police and social workers). The people who did nothing are cowards

I think one of the perpetartors (one of the Ali brothers) has got a ridiculously short sentence, and there is a petition at Change.org to ask the Attorney General to increase his sentence.

Edited by Mister M

Before people rush headlong into discussing the religion / ethnic origin of the perpetrators (which is a factor & should be discussed); I think there is the whole issue of the behaviour of police, social workers, council bosses etc. David Cameron when PM, suggested that there should be a criminal offence for people working in these services who failed to act to prevent the abuse from happening. I'd like to see this debated in Parliament, and adding to the statute books. Those who did nothing should be barred from working with vulnerable young people (including police and social workers). The people who did nothing are cowards

I think one of the perpetartors (one of the Ali brothers) has got a ridiculously short sentence, and there is a petition at Change.org to ask the Attorney General to increase his sentence.

Mr Dimple does not care about the other facets tho, only the race and religion of the perpetrators, or he'd care about the other sex scandels that have come out of the woodwork recently

Mr Dimple does not care about the other facets tho, only the race and religion of the perpetrators, or he'd care about the other sex scandels that have come out of the woodwork recently

Dont speak for me and tell me what I care about thanks :)

These people that are that to uphold the law and refused to do so should be prosecuted and jailed.

How is it any different to (for example) the chief investigators in the Yorkshire Ripper case knowing the culprit but deciding that they didn't want to upset the weirdo-beardo vote for some deluded reason?

That's the real worry here. The authorities giving people carte blanche to carry out more and even more crimes.

Another disgusting episode blighting our country.

It appears that not being seen as racist is once again more important than the safety of our young girls.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

Living in Rotherham I made the choice some time ago to not allow my daughter to have any Asian male friends or mix with them out of school.

Because all Asian males are paedophiles and rapists :rolleyes: Can you even begin to see how narrow minded that view is?

In the article you posted, there is one sentence citing one case where a girl was groomed by an Asian man. Do you assume from that that all the cases in Telford were perpetrated by the same demographic? That's not supported by the reporting (note I don't use the word evidence, given that the media is not known for balance and factual representation)...

Because all Asian males are paedophiles and rapists :rolleyes: Can you even begin to see how narrow minded that view is?

Who cares? You think I give a rats about being narrow minded when it comes to protecting my children.

No. the best thing you could for your child is get the hell out of Rovvrem.

At least we now know why you’re in such a bad mood all the time :)

David Cameron when PM, suggested that there should be a criminal offence for people working in these services who failed to act to prevent the abuse from happening.

Given how quickly the council act to protect their own you can bet there'd never be enough evidence for a prosecution in such a case.

They'd just claim any and all paperwork has been mysteriously lost, then roll out the usual "lessons will be learnt" phrase for the umpteenth time.

No. the best thing you could for your child is get the hell out of Rovvrem.

Where do you suggest?

Newcastle?

Keighley?

Rochdale?

Peterborough?

Oxford?

Bristol?

Aylesbury?

Or another town or city where this kind of thing happens but as yet has not come to light?

Where do you suggest?

Newcastle?

Keighley?

Rochdale?

Peterborough?

Oxford?

Bristol?

Aylesbury?

Or another town or city where this kind of thing happens but as yet has not come to light?

Try Pakistan. Seriously.

If they’re all over here, there can’t be many of them left over there.

I actually think that by letting your children absorb your racist views your doing them harm yourself.

There are abusers of every race, Creed, colour. Do you keep your kids indoors (which incidentally statistically is the location most child abuse takes place)

Since you’re more likely to be abused by a family member than a taxi driver, I wholeheartedly support Dimple’s actions in keeping his daughter away from her uncles and grandparents too.