Private dentist for teeth polish n clean

Near to S6. Not rob dogs.

Thanks

See Mark Burdon at Montgomery House on Infirmary Road, [ at the side of Tesco ]

I've had him for years he's a good dentist and a fair and honest man.

See Mark Burdon at Montgomery House on Infirmary Road, [ at the side of Tesco ]

I've had him for years he's a good dentist and a fair and honest man.

£88 for a check up which you have to have before they will see you for a clean. Wow.

I have my own dentist so don't know how good or bad they are, but this place in Sainsbury's seems empty most of the time, sure they can fit you in!

I have my own dentist so don't know how good or bad they are, but this place in Sainsbury's seems empty most of the time, sure they can fit you in!

I've heard good reports of the dentist at Sainsburys.

We're private patients and only pay £48 for check up, clean and polish. We're not near S6 but would think they all charge similar.

£88 for a check up which you have to have before they will see you for a clean. Wow.

I think someone is pulling your leg or if you used the phone maybe you didn't hear properly. I had a check up 4 weeks ago and still have the receipt £18.50p.

I think someone is pulling your leg or if you used the phone maybe you didn't hear properly. I had a check up 4 weeks ago and still have the receipt £18.50p.

I think he is saying he needs an intake/check-up before they will give him a s&p and that is going to cost £88.

From a practitioner's point of view that is perfectly understandable in my opinion.

I think he is saying he needs an intake/check-up before they will give him a s&p and that is going to cost £88..

It probably includes x rays too.

I'm guessing that's an NHS dentist you're using as that's what I paid last time. The OP was asking about private.

it always amuses me when people moan about a professionals price?? especially when your health is involved, a check up at the dentist can literally save your life if you get mouth cancers spotted early a clean and polish is the last of your worries.

i pay for private approx £12 per month that includes 2 check ups clean and polishes per year and includes all x rays, "den plan" i think its called.