Britain First banned by Facebook

My Bold

Yeah I remember when BF murdered those people on Westminster bridge, London bridge and the Manchester Arena.

Oh, wait....

As for BF being banned from FB.

I dont agree with much of what they stand for but I defend their right to say it.

You might remember the murder of Jo Cox though, by one of their supporters?

As for freedom of speech - it doesn't cover threats of violence and murder. Facebook is right to ban them in these grounds.

---------- Post added 16-03-2018 at 06:27 ----------

I very much doubt any of them give two hoots about being banned from fakebook.

If anything it will just increase traffic to there main platform !

What main platform? They dont have one! They rely on the hard of thinking uncritically sharing lies because it has a picture of a poppy in it.

An example of hate speech and an incitement

http://edlreview.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-to-be-the-perfect-britain-first-admin.html

A photoshopped sign being held by someone at a march, and the original image.

And a few more examples, not all hate speech, but all fake.

https://intothatdarkness.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/britain-first-lying-for-nationalism/

Edited by Cyclone

You might remember the murder of Jo Cox though, by one of their supporters?

As for freedom of speech - it doesn't cover threats of violence and murder. Facebook is right to ban them in these grounds.

---------- Post added 16-03-2018 at 06:27 ----------

What main platform? They dont have one! They rely on the hard of thinking uncritically sharing lies because it has a picture of a poppy in it.

And the mosque van attack, it is happening and its people like national action and britain first encouraging people with words of hate and lies, mostly on social media.

Theres currently the punish a muslim letters too, some originated in sheffield, theres a definite line that divisive and hateful and going further than just "speech"

---------- Post added 16-03-2018 at 13:14 ----------

Paul Golding punched in the nose by 2 inmates in prison

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-43427446

what a welcome lol

that gentle, harmless fellow ?

Why would anyone want to harm him :confused:

dunno but seems hes as welcome as a nonce LOL

An example of hate speech and an incitement

http://edlreview.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-to-be-the-perfect-britain-first-admin.html

A photoshopped sign being held by someone at a march, and the original image.

And a few more examples, not all hate speech, but all fake.

https://intothatdarkness.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/britain-first-lying-for-nationalism/

This is the point isn't it? Freedom of speech is about people being able to express their opinion. Lying to get people to hate others isn't expressing an opinion so the principles of free speech don't apply.

So you dont count there own website as a platform ?

Their own platform is a dull, badly made website which seems to be all about begging people for money and a petition to free the two idiots jailed last week.

I suspect that their facebook page got a shed load more traffic than that ever did. As I said earlier, the far right now seems to just exist as a bunch of facebook pages all sharing the same fake news and badly photoshopped images! :D

Just reading this story here where marchers demonstrated again racism in London on Saturday, strangely i cant find a trace of it in the usual media outlets? just this Aljazeera article and a few others on dodgy sites ive never heard of.

anyway it states

The march comes less than a month after Mark Rowley, who recently retired as the Metropolitan Police's counterterrorism chief, warned that the far right poses an "organised and significant" threat to the country, as he revealed that four far-right "terrorist" plots had been foiled since the beginning of the year.

FOUR far right terror plots have been thwarted THIS YEAR, its only just half way through march, so in 2 and a half months theres been 4 plots at least Oo

Facebook are quite within their rights to ban whoever they want. It is a privately owned forum and it’s not a suppression of free speech to ban anyone who goes against their own community standards. If I owned a pub and had people expressing views designed to include hatred I would be quite within my rights to ask them to leave. It’s exactly the same principle.

Got any links to his 'hateful' propaganda Mel ?

plenty out there, everything that comes out of his hateful gob