The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

No it wasn't a 'bare faced lie'. Read what I wrote I said:

Apologies if I pre judged. It's just that there have been so many posters on here over the years espousing every hackneyed cliché under the sun about how they had to pull themselves up by their bootstraps; that they had started life with nothing; how others has 'made their own bed'; how they resented being part of the 'client state'; that they became wealthy through their own endeavours; they weren't 'envious' or 'greedy', but that the Labour Party epitomised the 'politics of envy'. When questioned a little further, they were definitely not part of the Tory Party....and even referred to others on here as 'dear' or 'old chap'.

I must've mistook you as one of those posters.

Show me my ‘old chap’, quote, not rocket science is it?

Oh I don’t know about that, Mr M gives her a good run for her money, note his ‘old chap’ untruth, but I must plead guilty to the insulting and abusive ‘dear’ quote. ;)

Mr M is a damned good poster (even though he has blind spot with regards Labour :hihi:).

Mr M is a damned good poster (even though he has blind spot with regards Labour :hihi:).

I agree with that. A difference in opinion is no need for being anything less than civil.

I agree with that. A difference in opinion is no need for being anything less than civil.

Or truthful.

Thank you! :blush:

Owen Smith sacked, gone against official LIEbour Party Policy by demanding another vote on the EU

At least Saint Jeremy has grown a pair. It irks me to say that he has done the right thing, well done him. Now if he retains his pair and keeps his eye on the rest of the remoaners, well, from small acorns and all that.

Angel1.

Niot a party for everyone then ? :)

Bit like the Conservative party then?

Bit like the Conservative party then?

Quite probably.....

It must have been a very friendly sacking, as Corbyn holds the parliamentary record for ignoring party policy, albeit never in a shadow cabinet front bench position.

It must have been a very friendly sacking, as Corbyn holds the parliamentary record for ignoring party policy, albeit never in a shadow cabinet front bench position.

I must climb onto that fence, it seems you get a better view of things.

---------- Post added 24-03-2018 at 17:22 ----------

I must climb onto that fence, it seems you get a better view of things.

Provided you're looking to the left on the fence. If you're looking right it's all a blur.