Proof (some) Apple fans are idiots..

I generally like Apple products; however, this is just crazy...

Spotted an Apple keyboard, trackpad and mouse set (from an iMac pro), that sold for £1240.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/iMac-Pro-Space-Gray-Magic-Keyboard-Trackpad-And-Mouse/263421208661?hash=item3d5520a855:g:5cgAAOSwNmVaT45q

You could just buy the iMac pro from Apple, and sell the bundled peripherals, and the iMac pro itself would only cost you a tenner (okay, and a few grand more).

It does seem rather (absolutely mind bogglingly) crazy though, to pay all that, just because they're 'space grey'.

Aha, I noticed the space grey keyboard and mouse / trackpad when I visited the medder’all Apple store recently.

Are they only available with the iMac Pro ?

Are you sure there's an iMac with it; the description just says: "Brand New iMac Pro (Space Grey) Magic Keyboard, Trackpad And Mouse"

There's no comma between "(Space Grey)" and "Magic Keyboard"; if it incudes an iMac pro, that's too good to be true at that price. Apple is flogging them starting at £4899!

---------- Post added 16-03-2018 at 18:07 ----------

Aha, I noticed the space grey keyboard and mouse / trackpad when I visited the medder’all Apple store recently.

Are they only available with the iMac Pro ?

As far as I know they are; don't think you can get one with a regular Mac pro even. I'm wondering if they do anything special, other than reflect different frequencies of light?!

---------- Post added 16-03-2018 at 18:09 ----------

Tempted to get a new iMac; may even paint the keyboard and mouse black and flogg on eBay. Hmmm. Anyone want to buy an Apple (space grey) keyboard and mouse?

Edited by Waldo

I'm wondering if they do anything special, other than reflect different frequencies of light?!

they might be invisible to radar :wow:

I generally like Apple products; however, this is just crazy...

Spotted an Apple keyboard, trackpad and mouse set (from an iMac pro), that sold for £1240.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/iMac-Pro-Space-Gray-Magic-Keyboard-Trackpad-And-Mouse/263421208661?hash=item3d5520a855:g:5cgAAOSwNmVaT45q

You could just buy the iMac pro from Apple, and sell the bundled peripherals, and the iMac pro itself would only cost you a tenner (okay, and a few grand more).

It does seem rather (absolutely mind bogglingly) crazy though, to pay all that, just because they're 'space grey'.

Kind of a trash thread really. You can say this about plenty of other things not just Apple products.

Are you just jealous of people who own Apple products? Too poor are we?

Kind of a trash thread really. You can say this about plenty of other things not just Apple products.

Kind of trash thread? You could say that about any thread, you'll always get one poster who really doesn't like what's being said. Idiots everywhere you go!

So are 30 million other people:

http://www.newsweek.com/iphone-x-sales-are-less-half-apple-expectations-814039

IPHONE X SALES ARE LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT APPLE EXPECTED

Sales of the iPhone X have fallen way below Apple’s expectations, with reports suggesting orders of the flagship device are around 30 million under than original estimates.

Samsung Electronics, which manufactures the organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screens of the iPhone X, reduced production of the panels due to weak demand, according to Nikkei Asian Review.

Initial production targets for iPhone X screens were between 45 million to 50 million for the January to March quarter of 2018. This was cut by 60 percent to just 20 million OLED panels.

So are 30 million other people:

http://www.newsweek.com/iphone-x-sales-are-less-half-apple-expectations-814039

IPHONE X SALES ARE LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT APPLE EXPECTED

Sales of the iPhone X have fallen way below Apple’s expectations, with reports suggesting orders of the flagship device are around 30 million under than original estimates.

Samsung Electronics, which manufactures the organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screens of the iPhone X, reduced production of the panels due to weak demand, according to Nikkei Asian Review.

Initial production targets for iPhone X screens were between 45 million to 50 million for the January to March quarter of 2018. This was cut by 60 percent to just 20 million OLED panels.

It's worse than that. Friend works for a mobile network and says iPhone x and 8 handsets are being returned by customers who opt for other manufacturers afterwards.

Apple will not remove returned products from their sales figures as it will show the true picture.

they might be invisible to radar :wow:

All Apple products are invislbe to my wallet! :hihi:

---------- Post added 17-03-2018 at 14:28 ----------

http://www.globalissues.org/article/26/poverty-facts-and-stats