Old Harrow, White Lane, Early 70's

well thats a blast from the past, some things not as I remember, I was going in the arra for yrs started under age , knew paul & Julie bell .yes I fancied her.

anyone remember when ginna was land lord & we moved the Derbyshire sighn to con him into another half hour silly drunk. seen some talk about alan woodward I went all through school with him he was a better footballer then falkner , went on to have many a good night in the arra lots of mates bikers & others .some great times when john & sue ran it. was a sad day when the old place closed, always say if I won lotto I want to buy it back, you all welcome.

70s until closed was my time there , lived around corner ,

some may remember me , but don't if I owe you owt .........cheers

---------- Post added 16-03-2018 at 11:03 ----------

p.s. I knew jannett cartwrite I I fancyd her too knew her in school days though

well thats a blast from the past, some things not as I remember, I was going in the arra for yrs started under age , knew paul & Julie bell .yes I fancied her.

anyone remember when ginna was land lord & we moved the Derbyshire sighn to con him into another half hour silly drunk. seen some talk about alan woodward I went all through school with him he was a better footballer then falkner , went on to have many a good night in the arra lots of mates bikers & others .some great times when john & sue ran it. was a sad day when the old place closed, always say if I won lotto I want to buy it back, you all welcome.

70s until closed was my time there , lived around corner ,

some may remember me , but don't if I owe you owt .........cheers

I think everybody fancied Julie :hihi: