Help needed with Acer all in one - black screen

If part of the screen shows up normally when pressing alt-tab then it probably isn't the backlight, sounds more like a graphics driver problem.

Does this happen only after running one particular game?

If you reboot the machine and do not run that game does the PC behave normally?

Thanks.

Since I've posted this plea the damn thing has been behaving itself. I've rebooted a couple of times before and sometimes the behaviour returns but this time it hasn't.

I'm not not playing anything I was in the past, if that makes sense.

Im using an all in one, when the Graphics are under stress it sounds like the fans are going into overdrive. Just a thought but you might need to check around your fans. These all in ones are prone to becoming blocked and overheat.

Thanks.

Since I've posted this plea the damn thing has been behaving itself. I've rebooted a couple of times before and sometimes the behaviour returns but this time it hasn't.

I'm not not playing anything I was in the past, if that makes sense.

if you continue having troubles, let me know i'll happily take a look - should take a couple of mins to identify the issue, and then to fix it, depends on what it is :)

if you continue having troubles, let me know i'll happily take a look - should take a couple of mins to identify the issue, and then to fix it, depends on what it is :)

Thanks for the offer. If it happens again, I'll make a note of what's preceded it and get in touch.