Autism Plus Silver Coin Appeal

Collection boxes not only help to raise funds, they also create awareness of the important work that we do. Your small change can help make a huge difference.

Did you know that, the average household has over £1.61 down the back of the sofa or in their cars; and with around 26 million households in the UK that’s £40 million in lost loose change!

Why not request a collection box today from http://www.autismplus.org and put your pennies to good use.

Join the Autism Plus Silver Coin Appeal and place a collecting box in your home or on your desk - and you'll be amazed at how quickly your small change soon adds up!

Edited by AutismPlus

fantastic idea!

I think I may just order one :)

If I put it on my desk and over label it with 'SWEAR JAR' I may get it filled up even quicker!

fantastic idea!

I think I may just order one :)

If I put it on my desk and over label it with 'SWEAR JAR' I may get it filled up even quicker!

:D nice idea!

Autism Plus... begging for money, yet when I asked them for help all I got was "we cant help or support without you having funding for a worker"

Nice way to support autistic people there... :/