Accident on price of wales rd yesterday

Well done him :)

Possibly. I guess it depends on the nature of the situation, but isn't there some concern moving people in crashed vehicles, in case of any neck injuries etc?

The vehicles were severely damaged and smoke coming from various areas. They didn't actually pull anyone from the cars just forced open the doors which were a bit mangled. :)

Luckily he didn't need to help anyone out of today's crash.

There's been two today btw.

The vehicles were severely damaged and smoke coming from various areas. They didn't actually pull anyone from the cars just forced open the doors which were a bit mangled. :)

Luckily he didn't need to help anyone out of today's crash.

There's been two today btw.

2 at the same location?

2 at the same location?

The one I saw about 3.30pm was at the traffic lights, junction of Beaumont road and Prince of wales x

I believe the second one today was where Harborough Avenue crosses Prince so not the same location.

I believe the second one today was where Harborough Avenue crosses Prince so not the same location.

I saw this one today about 4.15

The one I saw about 3.30pm was at the traffic lights, junction of Beaumont road and Prince of wales x
I

ime surprised nobody has been killed there, the boards that the workmen have put up means, if you are turning right to go up Beaumont Road you cannot see up P.O.W.R