Sanchez on 280K a week AFTER tax!

Stunning debut........v Yeovil,he laid a goal on for Rashford,he passed it 3 yards and Radford had to beat 3 men,I don't blame the players for the wages but the clubs and the media who glorify them.

Sanchez cost them nothing as far as the transfer fee goes, so the money that Arsenal wuld have got for his transfer Man U can now afford to pay Sanchez in wages.

Unfortunately it gets even worse or should I say even more disgusting.

27 million pounds a year before tax and a 20 million pound signing on fee!

And a further 10 million quid agent fee!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/17/alexis-sanchez-agrees-four-year-manchester-united-contract-arsenal/

Divide the 20 million signing on fee by the four and a half years and that adds up to a another 80-90k per week over the length of his contract

27 million a year is slightly over 500k per week,add the other 80-90K and he's on close to 600 000 pounds per week.

There are not too many clubs in the world that pay their entire staff 600 000 pounds per week.

No wonder the world is in such a mess with such disparity of income.

280k a week ? I believe Wayne Rooney was on more than that when at Manchester United (300k+ perhaps) and Joe Hart when a Man.City and England regular on around the same amount, or did I mis-read something ?

Edited by stpetre
add

280k after tax is nearly double that before,so nearly 550K then the 20million signing on fee.

It's 180 million over four and a half years!

They've got the money so they can pay that if they want.

You want to be more concerned about the cost of the TV rights deals, because lets face it thats what most people contribute towards.

Cost of those go's up and the cost of everyone's TV packages go's up to compensate.

whats going to happen to this world when the top earners earn more in a week then the average earn in 10 years?