Campsite's with fires

Myself and a small group of friends (in their 30's) are looking for nice scenic campsite in South Yorkshire of Derbyshire which allow small fires.

I have searched around and can't find any at all as most sites don't allow groups of lads.

So I thought I would ask on here as a last resort!

Thank you in advance

As a vanner, I honestly know of NONE that would allow what you looking for. I hope you find a site, but it will be very difficult if not impossible. Good Luck.

Angel1.

Myself and a small group of friends (in their 30's) are looking for nice scenic campsite in South Yorkshire of Derbyshire which allow small fires.

I have searched around and can't find any at all as most sites don't allow groups of lads.

So I thought I would ask on here as a last resort!

Thank you in advance

I agree with Angelfire, just about impossible to find anywhere.

Campsite owners have a responsibility for the safety of their "guests".

Alarm bells will ring as soon as a "group of lads" is mentioned.

It usually means late night noise and disturbance to other campers.

Add fire into the equation and it's a recipe for disaster.

I think you deserve to have the camping holiday you would like with your mates. Who's to say it would mean trouble? Club together among the group and offer the site owners a security deposit to show you are decent. Have a search on pitch up dot com (I don't have enough posts to embed a link), they have a filter for student groups allowed - that kind of site may well welcome your group.

Try Medi Spa - they have a fire pit. It's technically a healing spa, but also offers camping. People seem to love it or hate it, and the prices are confusing, but the place is what it is, we actually had a lovely time there if you can get round the strangeness. You'll see what I mean :)

Worth a look if you want to camp, have a fire and pretty much be left to yourselves.

*Edit* Well, as long as you don't mind a ton of people joining the fire pit on busy nights. Owner sometimes lets off fireworks also :)

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 22:52 ----------

One more tip, could you possibly book yourselves in seperately?

It's a shame when groups get tarred becuase of others bad behaviour.