Sale of Brookes SUFC

That’ll bring the money owed to Mr McCabe down below £100m.

Great business for him. Let’s see how Wilder spends his £150 000.

How much do United owe him?, I thought all debts were cleared when the Prince joined, Wilder would be happy with a 150,000 bobus I'm sure.

Here we go again selling young players just shows what the owners think of the future They do not want Premiership fooball Brookes is an asset to build on and no offer for him should be big enough to let him go

I regret buying a season ticket

I'll be glad he's gone tbh, then I won't need to get annoyed with so-called fans who still can't spell his name correctly after all this time.

Big mac will use the cash to build another hotel

The last hotel was built by a cash loan from a bank.

As for Brooks. Disappointed to see him go. The boy has a very positive mind frame and I like that.

Of course is isn't the finished article, but the price reflects that. I do think we could have held out for a higher figure, but that's the way it goes.

Wish him well

He put in a transfer request. Wilder wants a squad who want to play for the Blades. He may end up like Kyle Walker or he may end up like Jordan Slew. If a player is determined to leave, I wouldn't want them to stay and disrupt the team spirit. Hopefully Wilder will be given 50p from the deal to spend on a new signing.

Any proof / link to this?

Almost a thing of the past but changing agent is as good as.

Here we go again selling young players just shows what the owners think of the future They do not want Premiership fooball Brookes is an asset to build on and no offer for him should be big enough to let him go

I regret buying a season ticket

That's a bit negative Barry - I'm assuming you are referring to "Brooks" btw?

I think United would have been better keeping him, at least until Jan, and letting him get some games under his belt in the first team.

The thing is, Wilder rarely played him anyway! In fact, I'm not surprised he wanted away because he couldn't get into the first team, ahead of some of the other donkey's in front of him, yet he was clearly the most talented player at the club. I bet his agent said to him, "do you want to stay here and try and get a regular place in the first team, or would you like to be a regular first team player in the Prem and pocket 10% of a £12M transfer fee?"

What would you have done if you'd been Brooks (or "Brookes" as you call him)?

I have no problem with United selling their best players. None at all. The problem I have is what they do with the money from the sale.

It is news to me that he handed in a transfer request.Lets hope that Wilder gets a good wedge of cash to reinvest.Now that would be good news.

If a Prem club has contacted an agent.. and we all know how it works, rules or otherwise... most players end up going... the only thing you can do is get a decent amount of cash for him.

Jordan Slew.. was trying to remember that name...

We kept Tonge, turning down that mad offer from Liverpool, and he was never as good ever again.. it's a gamble.