Jos Luhukay.. Stay or Go..

I'm sorry but get rid, he's done absolutely nothing to show me we will improve

Get MM in now while he is available.

Stick to what I said previous get rid sooner rather than later not good enough.

I think it will depend on the length of his contract. If it's until the end of the season I think he'll be replaced, anything else and he'll stay.

Blooming heck, give the man a break. You've had back to back wins 4-1 and 1-3, when was the last time that happened?

And you could say, saved them from relegation.

And you could say, saved them from relegation.

blimey two wins, thats some form for not getting relegated :hihi:

We need to look at next season and get back competing for the top, hes very defensive minded, more so than Carlos........despite that not working at the moment lol.

His tactics and team selections have been ...bizarre

I have noticed too on youtube theres a lack of post match interviews (Sunderland, Preston, Ipswich, Swansea 2nd game, Boro) to name a few

Edited by melthebell

]blimey two wins, thats some form for not getting relegated :hihi:

[/b]

We need to look at next season and get back competing for the top, hes very defensive minded, more so than Carlos........despite that not working at the moment lol.

His tactics and team selections have been ...bizarre

I have noticed too on youtube theres a lack of post match interviews (Sunderland, Preston, Ipswich, Swansea) to name a few

Bolton 1-1. Leeds 2-1 Preston 4-1 Sunderland 3-1.

Did Wednesday's pretty decent run-in help you to make or change your mind regarding Jos?

The players seem happy enough under him, the football's been very good 'at times' and of course, the results speak for themselves.

If you're not on the beach, you might have an opinion worth reading?

To my mind, the season doesn't finish 'til we know who's going up via the various Play-offs.

Did Wednesday's pretty decent run-in help you to make or change your mind regarding Jos?

The players seem happy enough under him, the football's been very good 'at times' and of course, the results speak for themselves.

To my mind, the season doesn't finish 'til we know who's going up via the various Play-offs.

the last few games obviously look more promising, but i still have reservations, hes meant to be more defensive than Carlos, and some of his choices WERE dodgy

Personally I think jos has done a good job, how anybody can contemplate changing managers at this stage, must be out of there head.. Give him a fair crack of the whip.. judge him at the end of next season.

STAY..

Hi Hottie, There is no doubt JL has turned it round in the final weeks of the season, and has certainly changed my point of view. I was sure we would have gone for a Brit who knows this league but someone somewhere must have contacts and we got JL, who i have to admit got the drew the shortest of straws. He has put optimism back into the fans. He surely has the dressing room behind him so lets wait see what august brings and get behind him and the team. Enjoy the break.

Edited by ALAN 58

Hi Hottie, There is no doubt JL has turned it round in the final weeks of the season, and has certainly changed my point of view. I was sure we would have gone for a Brit who knows this league but someone somewhere must have contacts and we got JL, who i have to admit got the drew the shortest of straws. He has put optimism back into the fans. He surely has the dressing room behind him so lets wait see what august brings and get behind him and the team. Enjoy the break.

I agree Alan.

His record as a Manager is neither here nor there, he hasn't been anywhere long enough to tell what he's like to be honest.

He's got a 'too defensive' label stuck on him, but our evidence shows no signs of that. I've seen very little caution from him to be fair and the attacking play, using both flanks has been good to see. The players are playing with a smile on their face and they seem to just want to score goals, whether 2-0 up, 3-0 up or whatever.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL FOOTBALL 2019

If all the staff continue in the same vein come August, I'll be well pleased.

What is it, won 7 in 9 or summat similar?

That'll do for me.

Have a good summer yourself! :thumbsup: