Royal Wedding quiz

Also 8, it's a fairly odd bit of trivia knowing what flower has to be in the royal bouquet.

9 out of 9 with a couple of guesses.

I won't be watching the wedding though. Nothing against them but the sycophancy of the commentators will truly be a royal PITA.

I got 8 out of 9 but i am definitely not royalty.:hihi:

I saw that the Royal couple were delaying their honeymoon to take time to celebrate Prince Charles' (Harry's father) 70th birthday in late May. As the Prince of Wales was born November 14th, 1948, how can than that be ?

I saw that the Royal couple were delaying their honeymoon to take time to celebrate Prince Charles' (Harry's father) 70th birthday in late May. As the Prince of Wales was born November 14th, 1948, how can than that be ?

Harry’s what? :D

It was a garden party to celebrate his 70th year.

It was just one of several celebrations planned this year.

Here is a question not asked in the quiz. How many people like the Royal Family. I already know the answer. :suspect:

Edited by PRESLEY

Here is a question not asked in the quiz. How many people like the Royal Family. I already know the answer. :suspect:

Ooh do tell. Can I guess at lots of does it have to be an exact figure?

8/9, apparently I don't know how to hold a teacup. :)

The Queen Victoria house is Osborne House ( not just Osborne) it's in East Cowes. Isle of Wight, she died there in 1901.

Edited by St Petre
spell