Hillside builders experience pls?

A friend of mine is considering getting some house extension work done and find the hillside ltd which is in Hillside Business Park, Halfway, S20 area.

May I ask has anyone had any project experience (good or bad) with this firm before please?

Thanks!

If it helps. I do the IT Support for the company and the times I have been to their premises they have been very nice to myself.

Not needed to do anything to the house as of yet but i wouldnt hesitate to get them to do the job.

Zaff

Did a good job of my roof a couple of years ago. No problems.

Hillside is up there amongst the best.

Usually I only see them in S17,11 & 10.

I've worked alongside Hillside on a number of projects and know them to be a professional and well run company.

Hillside undertook a much bigger project for us and we found them spot on. The work was second to none as we are picky and we couldn't pull them on anything worth noting. What is worth noting though is that apart from craftsmanship we also found the honest and reliable, we had quite a bit of bad weather whilst they undertook our project but they turned up on site and got done what they could and rather that phoning us to discussed the project and progress they always arranged to come out and talk to us face to face so I can't fault the overall service what so ever.

Guest makapaka

Hi does anyone have any recent experience/ recommendations in regard to this company please?

Hi does anyone have any recent experience/ recommendations in regard to this company please?

They have built a really nice little row of houses at Burncross although I believe that the Forman in charge has been moved on.