Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

Where abouts are you? I keep driving up London Rd but can't see you!

Myself and 2 work colleagues decided to give Amigos a whirl today for lunch and we were not dissapointed.

2 of us had the Chiken Mole Gorditas and the other had a Burrito, we also shared a portion of Cheese Nachos.

All of the food waste lovely, both in taste and presentation, especially liked the little pots fo soured cream etc

We did find the portions a little small although that's probably cause we all have rather large apprtites - we'll certainly be back though.

Where abouts are you? I keep driving up London Rd but can't see you!

272 london road , it is the the corner shop opposite NatWest bank , it used to be Bohans irish cafe before.

thanks,

Amigos

Popped in today for a late lunch... Y.U.M!

It was sooo good - we had a chicken mole burrito and a chilli beef burrito, both absolutely delicious!

It was good to see it so busy, too!

Highly recommended.

All I would say is that some music might be nice in the background? Not a criticism, but it would add to the atmosphere I think.

I hope you do really well with this, I will certainly be back!

we popped in today too.

the food was really good. really enjoyed the chicken mole gordita. the guy that ran the place was very welcoming and friendly.

a couple of suggestions from me...i would also have a bit of background music, the side salad could be better (dressing and a bit more oomph - ours was a bit flat), more tables would be a good idea.

will certainly be going back!

thanks for all the good comments about the food & your suggestions , we will definitely work on all these & hopefully all these will be sorted asap .

My wife and I popped in Sat afternoon .

I had Chicken Mole Burrito and my wife has Chipotle chicken quesadilla.

Both were lovely but , they came with some nachos and a side salad.

We didnt like the tortilla chips as they were very salty and (we assume) to be bought in?

Either drop them and give more salad , or , do some fresh made nachos.

We popped in after the pub in Friday evening and thought it was great! Extremely reasonably priced also. Possibly my new favourite local place to grab a quick bite. Even though it was late, they had 3 different groups of customers walk in whilst we were there which bodes well for the future.

I'll be in for dinner tomorrow!

Look forward to trying this sometime soon! Ideal for a quick and easy tea!