Blades transfer rumours summer '18

I do understand that but we do not have to give them away on the cheap we like any other club deserve the going rate for great talent like Brooks after all we will have to pay the going rate if we buy good talent that have a long contract at their club.Brooks had a good long contract and we had plenty of time to wait for a good offer which would have come from a number of clubs who if the rumours are correct were also interested.I just hope the money goes in to the playing side of the club and not the infrastructure.

He didn't finish the season that well and that good (better) offer might never have come.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, at least the owners must think so. It's win-win for United, a good fee now and the possibility of more to come.

He didn't finish the season that well and that good (better) offer might never have come.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, at least the owners must think so. It's win-win for United, a good fee now and the possibility of more to come.

Well the reason he had a mediocre ending to the season was he was still feeling the aftermaths of the illness that plague him for 6 mouths .

Leeds after Blackman on loan,so will The Blades need a new keeper

Leeds after Blackman on loan,so will The Blades need a new keeper

No because they have got the guy from Man U.

---------- Post added 01-07-2018 at 11:58 ----------

I think if and I mean if Wilder sees any of the Brooks money he must look to renewing the strike force as his priority .The pair did ok last year bit at their age they are coming to their sell by date.He has to by quality and if he has the money from the Brooks deal along with what he already had there is a golden opportunity to by some top draw strikers.He will not have a better chance to get in the quality we require than now before the cash disappears with out trace.Also Duffy had a great season but alas his age is against him also .

Calvert-Lewin on loan for the season

A couple of blades at work were on about Peter Crouch being spotted down at the lane, not seen anything about you being interested though

Looks like someone has opened their wallet.

From SS website.

We understand Brentford have accepted a £4m offer from Sheffield United for centre-back John Egan.

Looks like someone has opened their wallet.

From SS website.

We understand Brentford have accepted a £4m offer from Sheffield United for centre-back John Egan.

I can not get my breath pass me the smelling salts.

---------- Post added 19-07-2018 at 10:49 ----------

I wonder if that means we are going to sell our star center half.

---------- Post added 19-07-2018 at 10:50 ----------

---------- Post added 19-07-2018 at 10:49 ----------

I wonder if that means we are going to sell our star center half.

What we really want are strikers

If egan comes in I would be very happy.

Same with hogan

The price for Waghorn makes me feel like it is a bit of an excessive signing

Reported that Egan has signed for a club record fee (£4mil +)

Also rumours that £5mil has been offered for the Ipswich striker Martin Waghorn.

Ipswich wanting £8-10m for Waghorn :o

Wilder won't pay that but negotiations ongoing.