Working at Sheffield City Hall

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone's had any experience working at Sheffield City Hall and has any info about what it's like to work there and maybe how I would go about applying etc.

Any information would be really useful.

Many thanks in advance

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone's had any experience working at Sheffield City Hall and has any info about what it's like to work there and maybe how I would go about applying etc.

Any information would be really useful.

Many thanks in advance

Have a look at their website and see if they have any job vacancies is probably the best place to start!

Hi, there’s no info on there re job vacancies. I was interested in work experiences there, not just applications.

Thanks though

I know someone who works there part time and he loves it, gets to see most of the shows and other activities.

I know someone who works there part time and he loves it, gets to see most of the shows and other activities.

Brilliant, thank you.

Long shot but I don't suppose you know how he applied do you? Recruitment process or standard application form maybe?

There's no advice on the website

Brilliant, thank you.

Long shot but I don't suppose you know how he applied do you? Recruitment process or standard application form maybe?

There's no advice on the website

Sorry I never asked him that, I just went one day and saw him in uniform looking very smart and enjoying every minute of it, he said he had been working there a few years now. If there's nothing on the Web I'd suggest going there in person and inquireing. It's something that appeals to me too as I have done similar things in the past but not at the City Hall.

Thanks for the info guys, that's really useful