Farfield Inn, Neepsend Lane.

Does anyone know who owns the Farfield Inn? I drive past this place every day and its a pity its just been left. I'd love to get contact details for the owner. Have messaged 'Saltstein' but had no reply...can anyone else help?

Still owned by Ralph I believe. I'll probably see him on Thursday so will ask.

Still owned by Ralph I believe. I'll probably see him on Thursday so will ask.

Does Ralph have any plans for this building hence why its not for sale ?

It's up for auction on Tuesday 30th January through Mark Jenkinsons Auction house....

Theres a great photo of this building taken just after the Sheffield flood, and it certainly was a lovely looking building.

http://www.picturesheffield.com/frontend.php?keywords=Ref_No_increment;EQUALS;s00911&pos=54&action=zoom&id=4770

I can see why they named it the Farfield Inn again! But agreed, was a nice building.

Didn't the landlord of the The Haychatters low Bradfield move to the Fairfield many years ago.

Angel1

Guide price at auction is £95k. Cost to restore it will be 100k+. Has anyone else viewed this fabulous building? I really really want it! Do people think there'll be much interest in it?

Guide price at auction is £95k. Cost to restore it will be 100k+. Has anyone else viewed this fabulous building? I really really want it! Do people think there'll be much interest in it?

I can't imagine it being a popular lot, other than to knock down and use the land... The neighbouring properties aren't exactly des res! Put a cheeky offer in Gnomi ;)

Depending on whether the wave of gentrification coming up from Kelham Island carries on, it might be a savvy investment. Between Gardeners, New Barrack and Hillsborough Hotel, there's all that stuff going on at 92 Burton Road as well

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android