Making a calendar

How do I make a calendar, a printable one? (pressies for xmas, lol!)

I've got Vista. I'm Pretty thick when it comes to this stuff lol

Thanks for that. I've now got another problem, window's won't register my key under the laptop :rant:

Thanks for that Alchresearch, it looks good

Thanks for that. I've now got another problem, window's won't register my key under the laptop :rant:

is it telling you your version of vista isn't genuine and you have a license sticker on the case ?

if so phone microsoft on 0870 60 10 100 ( got this from http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/phone/contact.aspx?country=United%20Kingdom ) and tell them whats happening they should be able to sort you out

Apparently Curry's don't give more than a trial version, even when you boy a £900 laptop :rant: I've gotta pay another ton to get it

if it has a license sticker on it and you bought it from a reputable source and I'd say Curry's qualify then it's a genuine copy of Windows and you don't need to pay anything

Microsoft will be able to talk you through the authorisation process

Its got a key on the bottom, curry's recon its so I can load vista if I format the laptop

Its got a key on the bottom, curry's recon its so I can load vista if I format the laptop

that key will match the key embedded in the pre installed windows Vista on your PC, Vista uses it's internal copy to prove it's genuine

however if the internal copy is corrupted somehow say by a piece of dodgy software overwriting it which is fairly unlikely or the manufacturer cloning the installation from another machine but failing to reset the license key in the system preparation then Vista can say it's not genuine when it communicates with the windows update site

to get round this you call Microsoft and tell them whats happening and when they ask, you read out the license key stuck on the case to them, they may ask you a few more questions like "is this the only machine this license is on" and "where and when did you buy the machine" but at the end of it they will give you a new key to type in and tell you how to use it

you bought the machine in good faith from a reputable supplier, you haven't done anything wrong, if anyone will get shouted at it will be the manufacturer for not checking the license was installed properly not you

Poundland had some kits which allowed you to print photos off and stick them onto a flipstyle calendar.