Best Ventrilo Host?

I am looking to rent a 10 man Ventrilo Server for my CSS clan. Just wondering who people would recommend? I have been with a few, but they all got overloaded and started to lag. Is it best to rent from the list on the official Ventrilo website, or from a Game Server Provider like RTL Servers?

What are the usual prices for this service? You may be able to get a cheap dedicated server cheaper and install Ventrilo (or an open source alternative like Mumble) yourself.

It only costs around £2.50 - £4 a month, so not much point getting a dedicated server.

If you are searching for a Ventrilo Host, you should take a look at tsvent.com

You will find a complete services comparison list of all the authorized Ventrilo hosting companies that will help you easily find one meeting your needs (price, slots, test servers, prepay or not...). To further help you make your choice, you will also be able to read other users comments about the hosting company you may be interested in.

the best ventrilo host is none, I dislike supporting any software package that charges a license fee based on number of users, for software that there are very good (and in some cases better) FREE alternatives available.

For example, TeamSpeak is much better for many MANY reasons.... People say "oh, but the quality isn't as good...." WRONG! It all depends how TS is set up, and hey TS is free.

Teamspeak is not free. You buy them in slots just like Ventrilo. Get your facts right.

Teamspeak is not free. You buy them in slots just like Ventrilo. Get your facts right.

Yes. You need a TS server just like you need a Vent server.

I am looking to rent a 10 man Ventrilo Server for my CSS clan. Just wondering who people would recommend? I have been with a few, but they all got overloaded and started to lag. Is it best to rent from the list on the official Ventrilo website, or from a Game Server Provider like RTL Servers?

try rackage.com, my wow guild had a TS server from them for about a year and half and service was always pretty good.

A 15 slot (thats the minimum) vent server from them will cost you £3.00 a month, if you buy multiple months you will get a bit of discount.