PC Gaming | Who Plays?

I'm afraid I'm a WoW tart although the guild I'm in also has Ventrillo, very handy on 25-man raids LOL. If anyone else is a WoW addict, then pm me :)

Is it free?

No it's £8 a month but by god it's good
There are several free servers. There are at least a couple which have very good uptime and are good alternatives to the official pay-per-month Blizzard servers.

i can get us a server im co-founder of a hosting company

Keep us updated :D TS or Vent whatever (vents better :P)

Hmmm, how can anyone possibly think that WarRock is better than BF2? The gfx suck and its full of spawn killers, It took me about 5 mins of playing to realise that. I currently play a bit of BF2, sometimes COD2 or CS:S, but mainly WoW (on private servers of course ;)) My mate is currently in the process of setting up a private server, PM me if you're interested in playing on it.

TS/Vent

Ok I will set a Teamspeak up tonight. I need an idea of how many people will actually join it though...No point making a server when no-one will join it

Send me a PM if you have TS

Also how would the administration work? Because someone will need SA/CA to control what goes on so theres like no arguments or spammers coming onto the server etc I could password it too though..

So yea...Send me a PM all the people who use teamspeak :D Or add me to msn its on the left under my post count and status

I'm on xfire as scarby1

I'm now on xfire as ravengerzero

I play Call of Duty 2 (A hell of alot), Call of Duty 4 (Loads), Roller Coaster Tycoon, GTA (all of them) Stalker, Call of Juarez, Crysis, Test Drive, Pretty much any :D

- L3mmy

My Xfire: L3mmy17136