Does anyone think Sue Perkins is funny ?

Unbelievably un-funny!........as is Claudia Winkelman one of the highest paid presenters on TV.

Yes, unbelievable that these two untalented females get that amount of money , :huh:

To be fair there's a lot of untalented blokes raking it in on TV too. :)

I don't think she's particularly funny either.

Why is there best female and best male,thought they were all actors? Why isn't there a best gay actor,lesbian actor transgender actor non binery actor,anyone but Jayne McDonald.

I think she's funny. Her autobiography made me chuckle several times.

I think she's funny. Her autobiography made me chuckle several times.
.....just several times?,that's about right!

I like her more when she is with that other one, on her own she's about as funny as gargling tap water from Chernobyl.

.....just several times?,that's about right!

Yeah several times,say 12 hours to read the book,sounds as funny as her performance.

Watched the show,I chuckled once about Olly Murs,rest was bobar.

Hate Piers Morgan but actually agreed 3 times with him today.

Edited by ukdobby

If a male comedian spoke of the opposite sex like she did he wouldn't work again.shes just like a lot in today's entertainment industry,talentless.

Im not sure I would agree with seriously dismissing her as "talentless"

Yes, I get we are all entitled to our respecitve opinions as to whether we like her or not but lets be realisitc. Nobody gets paid £6m+ and has a career in the fickle world of showbusiness for nearly 30 years without having some "talent".

Personally, she is not my taste either. A very bland but uncontraversial presenter who perfectly fits the bland narrative that BAFTA would want.

I also think that the over the top reaction to her jokes was perfectly planned. They knew full well what they were doing.

After scandal after scandal involving the male half of the population particuarly in the world of media and arts is anyone really surprised they threw a few barbs. IMO they were damn right too.

The recent twitter strom actually makes me laugh. Ah diddums did big bully boy Piers Morgan take offence at being singled out in a joke. Good. Time for him to grow up and take back some of what he dishes out. Now if we are talking percieved "talentless" that's someone I would label with it. He couldn't even keep a career going in the ego filled personality driven world of US news channels.

Ultimately, I think its a lot of fuss and criticism over nothing. Lots of totally OTT reaction to her performance with some absolutely venomous and personal points against her.

If people really want to see an offensive awards ceremony they should look up Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes or Neil Patrick Harris with his "its not just for gays routine" at the Tony Awards. Many of their jokes seemed to fall flat with lots of awkward reactions and twitter outrage but they are seen as top of their game in comedy.

I dont feel this is much different. It really does make me wonder if Piers and his neanderthal brotherhood would be reacting the same if say, Jimmy Carr or Greg Davies had made exactly the same joke.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Im not sure I would agree with seriously dismissing her as "talentless"

Yes, I get we are all entitled to our respecitve opinions as to whether we like her or not but lets be realisitc. Nobody gets paid £6m+ and has a career in the fickle world of showbusiness for nearly 30 years without having some "talent".

Personally, she is not my taste either. A very bland but uncontraversial presenter who perfectly fits the bland narrative that BAFTA would want.

I also think that the over the top reaction to her jokes was perfectly planned. They knew full well what they were doing.

After scandal after scandal involving the male half of the population particuarly in the world of media and arts is anyone really surprised they threw a few barbs. IMO they were damn right too.

The recent twitter strom actually makes me laugh. Ah diddums did big bully boy Piers Morgan take offence at being singled out in a joke. Good. Time for him to grow up and take back some of what he dishes out. Now if we are talking percieved "talentless" that's someone I would label with it. He couldn't even keep a career going in the ego filled personality driven world of US news channels.

Ultimately, I think its a lot of fuss and criticism over nothing. Lots of totally OTT reaction to her performance with some absolutely venomous and personal points against her.

If people really want to see an offensive awards ceremony they should look up Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes or Neil Patrick Harris with his "its not just for gays routine" at the Tony Awards. Many of their jokes seemed to fall flat with lots of awkward reactions and twitter outrage but they are seen as top of their game in comedy.

I dont feel this is much different. It really does make me wonder if Piers and his neanderthal brotherhood would be reacting the same if say, Jimmy Carr or Greg Davies had made exactly the same joke.

But Morgan's worth a lot more than 6 million so you're being a little hypocritical there,I don't like him or her.

Ah diddums did big bully boy Piers Morgan take offence at being singled out in a joke. Good. Time for him to grow up and take back some of what he dishes out.

No, Piers Morgan was just responding to what many others were saying - the sexist jokes were unfunny.

Morgan gets into Twitter battles with many people every single day. Her "organ" joke was mild in comparison and water off a duck's back compared to what he normally gets.

She used to be ok but now like the rest of the gay celebs they flaunt it in your face and dare anyone to decry them or it's like showing the racist card, sorry but its true,