Assult on Stainforth Road

Just been chatting to my mate and he said his taxi had to divert last night due to Stainforth Road being closed by a hit and run.

Hope the person is ok and thoughts are with them affected by it at a time like this.

Update it is a man found dead with the looks of it being assulted

Edited by Groose

South Yorkshire Police have just reported that a man was found unconscious following an altercation on Staniforth Road. Sadly the man has died.

Yep just seen that maybe mods could update the title so many found dead and not hit and run as it appears the person has been assulted

Yep just seen that maybe mods could update the title so many found dead and not hit and run as it appears the person has been assulted

I think you are allowed to edit the thread title yourself since you started the thread. Did you try?

Assault not 'Assult' and Staniforth not 'Stainforth'.

My deepest sympathies goes out to his family and friends, and RIP.

I think this person has passed away so its probably best not to bicker

As this is a murder investigation. This this is being closed. If you have any information please report it to the police.