Chocolate emergency - Any M&S brussels sprouts in Sheffield?

My brother made a last minute request for us to send some chocolate to him in the USA via a friend leaving on Friday.

It's for those novelty chocolates they sell at Christmastime in M&S in little net bags. The chocs are wrapped up to look like brussels sprouts or clementines, and the chocolate is very nice.

We've been to a couple of the M&S shops around town, but there's no sign of them. I'm hoping maybe someone got one as a stocking stuffer and would be willing to give it up to make an older brother's Christmas dream come true. (We're easily pleased in my family.)

The M&S clearance store at lakeside Doncaster certainly had some of the clemantine ones. You could give them a bell

Peak 4, thank you! I didn't even know that store was there.

Just do the opposite, dip some sprouts in cooking chocolate and leave to cool. They look about the same.

They'll thank you for it.

By "thank" I mean punch you in the eye and never speak to you again

My brother made a last minute request for us to send some chocolate to him in the USA via a friend leaving on Friday.

It's for those novelty chocolates they sell at Christmastime in M&S in little net bags. The chocs are wrapped up to look like brussels sprouts or clementines, and the chocolate is very nice.

We've been to a couple of the M&S shops around town, but there's no sign of them. I'm hoping maybe someone got one as a stocking stuffer and would be willing to give it up to make an older brother's Christmas dream come true. (We're easily pleased in my family.)

I saw some of the sprouts ones in M&S at the station in Sheffield but that was a few weeks ago.

It's like an episode of Challenge Anneka.

Did anybody think of contacting her?

hi dozer - we've got one unopened net each of clementines and brussels sprouts you can send - did you find any? if not pm me!

hi dozer - we've got one unopened net each of clementines and brussels sprouts you can send - did you find any? if not pm me!

via a friend leaving on Friday

whoops - missed that bit!

mods - you might want to lock this as it's time sensitive to stop well meaning chocolate hoarders like me from updating it!

This is perfect. Trip was delayed due to illness. I'll PM you. You have made someone VERY happy.

Cheers!

Dozer