A GP with same-day appointment system in S10?

My current GP offers a system whereby you call in the morning and get an appointment on the same day. I have moved to Crookes S10. Is there a GP in this area with the same system? I find it the most convenient system.

Thanks for any information.

Don't know about this, but I've never had a problem getting an appointment at Broomhill Surgery when I've needed one and they now also have an on-line booking service.

Nether Green surgery offer a service for same day appointments. Call at 8.30 on the morning

You could have a word with Crookes Practice on School Road, but S10 covers a wide area.

They do appointments via phone first thing, but it can be a nightmare getting through.

If you live close enough, it's often better to call in at opening time and book personally.

Nether Green surgery offer a service for same day appointments. Call at 8.30 on the morning

Someone the other day in the taxi told me that this was closing down. I've no idea if any truth in it though.

Someone the other day in the taxi told me that this was closing down. I've no idea if any truth in it though.

Bent green is meant to be closing maybe thats what he meant

Bent green is meant to be closing maybe thats what he meant

ah yes, could be that. I read that online/star a while back. The customer could have got mixed up.

You could have a word with Crookes Practice on School Road, but S10 covers a wide area.

They do appointments via phone first thing, but it can be a nightmare getting through.

If you live close enough, it's often better to call in at opening time and book personally.

I live very close to there now. Thanks for the tip - I'll go and see them next week. Thanks everyone else too.

Broomhill surgery offer this service, it's a great doctors surgery.

Broomhill surgery offer this service, it's a great doctors surgery.

I'd second that comment. When I had a problems with persistent heavy nosebleeds during winter months, after a really bad one they went the extra mile to get me a quick appointment at the Hallamshire to get a cauterisation. Will be eternally grateful. And it's only a five minute walk from the top of Crookes.

Be a novelty to get an appt SAME WEEK at our doctors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a novelty to get an appt SAME WEEK at our doctors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to give a months notice at ours its laughable, always been the same