More officers on the streets

So to reasure people about the risks of attacks they are putting more officers on the streets of Sheffield. Some of them armed.

That doesnt fill me with confidence to be honest. I just think it will make people worry more.

Where is the money coming from to fund this and why aren't there more officers on the beat every other day of the year - not just for Christmas ?

So to reasure people about the risks of attacks they are putting more officers on the streets of Sheffield. Some of them armed.

That doesnt fill me with confidence to be honest. I just think it will make people worry more.

You'd be the first one to complain if you were cut down in a hail of automatic gunfire, dismembered by a bomb, or decapitated. Some people always find something to whinge about.

Where is the money coming from to fund this and why aren't there more officers on the beat every other day of the year - not just for Christmas ?

Good point. I suspect most of the officers will be pretend ones or the ones they dont pay for. But the armed officers, havent a clue where the money will come from.

To me it seems pointless its not going to reduce our risk to attack and will just worry folk.

---------- Post added 17-12-2015 at 21:40 ----------

You'd be the first one to complain if you were cut down in a hail of automatic gunfire, dismembered by a bomb, or decapitated. Some people always find something to whinge about.

Having these cops on the streets will not reduce the chance of that happening. The terrorists will just attack at another time.

People being vigilant and reporting things will stop them from attacking. All this will do is panic people and waste money.

Oh great !

Nothing like a bit of positivity at Christmas !

Thanks mate !

Felicitations !

Ho ho ho:(

Edited by Hammerstein

Well......Sheffield Forum members moaning about having more police officers on the streets! Things you never think you will hear!! :hihi:

No, you wouldnt be complaining about anything - because you would be dead :hihi:

No, you wouldnt be complaining about anything - because you would be dead :hihi:

:hihi: I thought the same thing. :hihi:

:o Now that's something you don't see everyday. :huh:

Have you two swapped usernames, or what? :huh:

The 2 armed officers currently standing at Centretainment just now are definitely real. So are the weapons they are holding.

The 2 armed officers currently standing at Centretainment just now are definitely real. So are the weapons they are holding.

Ahh that will be for the over enthusiastic star wars fans fighting with there light sabres ! :)

Ahh that will be for the over enthusiastic star wars fans fighting with there light sabres ! :)

:hihi: :hihi: the farce is strong with this reply think I.