Seeking Malcolm Rogers

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I am desparate to hear news of and hopefully make contact with my long lost and very dear cousin Malcolm Rodgers who I lost contact with some years ago.

It is possible that Malcolm no longer wishes to have contact with his Nottingham cousins and I/we would fully respect that but would still wish to hear news that he is hopefully alive and well or to hear the worst news.

Malcolm was born in the 1950's to Mary (Nee Woods) and Ken Rodgers, they lived in Gleadless, Sheffield - where he continued to live after the death of his parents for many years, I dont know if he still lives there, but our letters have gone unanswered.

Malcolm and his father Ken worked in the steel industry, in the offices, I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

Malcolm is a crazy Sheffield United supporter and was at one time a steward there.

I would be so grateful for any information, no matter how small, thankyou so much.

Malcolm, if you are reading this, please let us know you are ok, we love and miss you x x x Helen

---------- Post added 15-12-2012 at 09:37 ----------

A little more specific information.

He lived on Kirkby Drive in Gleadless.

Many thanks for reading this and hopefully providing some info.

Edited by Helen000
appalling spelling mistakes

i know malcolm, but not sure where he lives. he is friends of people in shiregreen,and is often there.

i am a wednesdayite,and we used to have some good banter.

seen him in asda at chaucer a couple of weeks ago,but didn,t get totalk to him.

Hi, this is Malcolm

I have only recently discovered you have been trying to get in touch with me. Would love to hear from you. Please contact me on: mrodgers1889@gmail.com.

You lived at 66 Bancroft Street and 120 Brooklyn Road

Nice to see a good result. :thumbsup:

Can’t tell you how happy I am! Thanks all so much

Malcolm. If you read this, I have emailed you a couple of times and left you a private message here.