Rest In Peace jl-heating

sorry to bring an old thread up again was just thinking of john. is that time of year 2 years have now passed, days become months and then years life passing us by. sorry folks nite

Not a problem tony, our friends and those we love never fully leave us & it's good to remember them

sorry to bring an old thread up again was just thinking of john. is that time of year 2 years have now passed, days become months and then years life passing us by. sorry folks nite

Long time since I've seen so many nice comments about someone (read them all), I never knew him (sadly), but nice to see he is not forgotten good on you all

Pete

I have just found about about Johns passing from this forum today, and I am totally shocked and deeply saddened. I first met John at 'Peak Physique' gym down Attercliffe 1990 with his girlfriend and future wife Sue. Then he started in the plumbing game early 90's and came to help me a couple of times when I was stuck, he was so funny and a bundle of laughs, always taking the ****. I originally had the number plate 'L33AKS' on my plumbing van which John bought off me and couldn't wait to fit it on his van. That was typical of John's humour.

Rest in Peace big man x

Simon

I have just found about about Johns passing from this forum today, and I am totally shocked and deeply saddened. I first met John at 'Peak Physique' gym down Attercliffe 1990 with his girlfriend and future wife Sue. Then he started in the plumbing game early 90's and came to help me a couple of times when I was stuck, he was so funny and a bundle of laughs, always taking the ****. I originally had the number plate 'L33AKS' on my plumbing van which John bought off me and couldn't wait to fit it on his van. That was typical of John's humour.

Rest in Peace big man x

Simon

Helped me out many times to , his wife was kind enough to let me buy that plate after his passing my sense of humour to are you still plumbing on the isle of man ?

Rest in Peace big man x

Simon

Are you still riding your motorbike up there on the isle of man, i haven,t seen you for a long time.

Edited by ghost rider

Helped me out many times to , his wife was kind enough to let me buy that plate after his passing my sense of humour to are you still plumbing on the isle of man ?

yes I am still here for my sins ! have we met ?

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 20:18 ----------

Are you still riding your motorbike up there on the isle of man, i haven,t seen you for a long time.

another lost friend ! have we met ?

yes I am still here for my sins ! have we met ?

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 20:18 ----------

another lost friend ! have we met ?

No, Think I once remember John Talking about you when I was once Talking about trying plumbing your way ! and then I noticed your location on the side bar. It is always good to know someone to ask about random crazy ideas just fed up of working here in sheffield for poor money and heard some stories about waiting time for a ballvalve change on the isle of man being 3 months ? and the labour charges been double what they are hear oh and the 5% vat ?

No, Think I once remember John Talking about you when I was once Talking about trying plumbing your way ! and then I noticed your location on the side bar. It is always good to know someone to ask about random crazy ideas just fed up of working here in sheffield for poor money and heard some stories about waiting time for a ballvalve change on the isle of man being 3 months ? and the labour charges been double what they are hear oh and the 5% vat ?

very topical at the moment micky, its not as good as it was when i first came, i've just laid my lad off after 4 years with me, i'm very quiet, i miss sheffield, al my mates, thinking of coming back !!!

Don't come and be plumber then LOL That would shock your system Was getting 30% better prices on the books with van 5 years ago than I am sub contract with own van, all though I have started to hear rumours of work down south trickling through in silly money but we'll see . Ps It was nice to know the history of that plate always wondered LOL

Remembering John at this time of year great bloke and a better brother. Think of you and miss you every day x

5 years........where did that go....