Lane Top warning - Sneak thieves

Warning - keep your doors securely locked as there are sneak thieves walking in even when people are obviously at home. Handbags and jewelry have disappeared in two near to me plus a burglary undertaken through patio windows taking large items in the last two weeks. One sneak in thief was confronted - a young foreign teenage girl. Keep your eyes open and doors locked.

Gene

Edited by gene

This gang of youngsters have been hanging around Shiregreen since summer and have no respect for anyone or anything.

I have had them running through my back from over the fence of a neighbour who chased them off after them trying to get into his house.

There are usually two girls and three boys, age range form ten to sixteen'ish .

Luckily my home is like fort knox. (It didn't stop them fence jumping though. Pity we can only have them 6ft high).

They were in ragged clothes a few months ago, now they are in the latest designer clothes and carry the top of the line phones. ????

Edited by liza D

I think this sneak thief is watching people's home and their habits. It is usually around teatime when it happens and people return from school/work and leave the door unlocked for the next family member to come home. Instead it is a thief........

Take care and be safe.

Gene

Would get a shock at mine confronted by 3 German Shepherds and a staffy

Still happening - please ensure you lock your doors all the time.

Cars/vans are being targeted too

Edited by gene
additional info

Would get a shock at mine confronted by 3 German Shepherds and a staffy

They would get a shock here confronted by my mrs !:gag: